12 minutes ago, zanfo said:

Yeah so frustrating, I lodged nearly 10months ago....and I don't know what to think

Don't think just wait I have got my nomination approved 2 months ago now we just have to wait for the he visa.

Is your nomination been approved ? if you pass the 10 months mark you should give them a call  and ask for info.

4 hours ago, Angela1 said:

Don't think just wait I have got my nomination approved 2 months ago now we just have to wait for the he visa.

Is your nomination been approved ? if you pass the 10 months mark you should give them a call  and ask for info.

Hey, no I haven't got any news on my nomination. It'll be 10months in a couple of weeks...

how long did it take for your nomination?

Hi, the processing method is a bit confusing for me. It seems like they stopped processing transition visas long time ago. On the spreadsheet the majority of February applications were finalized in June and July, a few March visas were granted in September. Maybe they just skipped rest of March and  have started the April ones. Who understands this?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, saf.mu said:

Hi Everyone,

Just received my visa approval today.

Both Nomination and Visa submitted on 17th March 2017

Document Requested on 4th Sep2017

Transition Stream

Best wishes to everyone else.

Congratulations! Good to hear something is happening in March :) 
What is your occupation?

• Like 1

Hey guys , 

my husband has applied his 186 visa transition on 18 may 2017 along nomination .my husband added me and my son on 5 oct 2017.. when migration agent submitted the file ,case officer generated hap id for me and my son . 

What does this mean ? I booked for my Medicals as we are offshore .

when we applied for my husband 186 visa , migration agent generated hap id and then he did his Medicals on 9 sept 2017. 

Has anyone got hap id generated by case officer ?? Or does it mean case officer asked for our Medicals .. plz tel me if anyone has any experience or have any knowledge .. many thanks . 

Hey guys , 
my husband has applied his 186 visa transition on 18 may 2017 along nomination .my husband added me and my son on 5 oct 2017.. when migration agent submitted the file ,case officer generated hap id for me and my son . 
What does this mean ? I booked for my Medicals as we are offshore .
when we applied for my husband 186 visa , migration agent generated hap id and then he did his Medicals on 9 sept 2017. 
Has anyone got hap id generated by case officer ?? Or does it mean case officer asked for our Medicals .. plz tel me if anyone has any experience or have any knowledge .. many thanks . 

HAP ID is automatically generated by system once application submitted. That does not mean CO is allocated. Actually you can do medicals when CO asked.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Thanks stellagee for your answer.. my migration agent said  case officer generated your hap id .. in the case of my husband , I generated his by filling few details of his ,as we lodged file in may but I made his hap id in September . But my question when he added us in application , we got letter from unspecified person that here are the hap id for u and your son .

and under the email 

it’s say V-------

skill programme administrator 

dibp

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed CO name

2 hours ago, Rai said:

Hi i have applied 186 as cook on 23 march 2017 anyone know which month files are in process now immi havent ask anything after the lodgement?

Don’t rai I send them email they said they are processing April 2016 to June 2017

21 minutes ago, A man said:

It’s looks like some people are getting their PR from May 2017. They are so lucky. 

Who got their pr in 2017 .. it only says one approved in may I’m spreadsheet .. it’s a good new .. as we lodged this year in may 

• Like 1

LIU, Yang 

Skilled Migration

Finalised

Reference No

EGOEX3xxxxxxx

Type

Permanent Employer Sponsored or Nominated Visa (186,187)

Last updated

06 Oct 2017

Date submitted

13 Jun 2017

looks like not a good news

no more add information required 

18 minutes ago, JDyang said:

LIU, Yang 

Skilled Migration

Finalised

Reference No

EGOEX3xxxxxxx

Type

Last updated

06 Oct 2017

Date submitted

13 Jun 2017

Why now a good news 

15 hours ago, Rai said:

Hi i have applied 186 as cook on 23 march 2017 anyone know which month files are in process now immi havent ask anything after the lodgement?

26 minutes ago, JDyang said:

LIU, Yang 

Skilled Migration

Finalised

Reference No

EGOEX3xxxxxxx

Type

Last updated

06 Oct 2017

Date submitted

13 Jun 2017

Look like a good news to me :)

Hello guys :)

Unfortunately, I'm going to celebrate 10 months of waiting very soon... :S

I know that my MA is not very keen to follow up with the Department of Immigration right now.

Do you think it's worth calling them? Does it really change anything to follow up?

They might be overwhelmed with all our enquiries so I'm wondering if I''d just make things even worse... :( 

This waiting game is very painful... :/

33 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

I know that my MA is not very keen to follow up with the Department of Immigration right now.

Do you think it's worth calling them? Does it really change anything to follow up?

They might be overwhelmed with all our enquiries so I'm wondering if I''d just make things even worse... :( 

Me too 10 month nothing happen

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hi @Ozdream1 I hear conflicting stories about calling Immigration. Some people call and finish up by being irritated and even more confused. Some people have called and then their files have been opened or finalised very soon after. I'm trying to hold off calling them as my MA has said they will probably say the usual "Its not been allocated, just wait". I suppose its worth a shot either way. I sometimes wonder if all the calls they receive might hold them up from processing the applications. You would hope they have a different department to deal with incoming calls but I've also heard that it can go straight to a Case officer. I'm over 10 months now. Becoming more and more frustrated, especially since they are approving late 2017 Applications. It seems really unfair. If you do call them, please give us all an update on what they said. Best of luck.