1 hour ago, Izzielizzie said:

Thanks! Lastly, may I ask what document/s they asked for? Did you re-submit (expired while waiting?) or you had yet to submit? Thanks @DE COOK!

No they r not asking about expired one but they ask me about my old work experience proof only not current one.

Guest bradfords
3 hours ago, Izzielizzie said:

Hi @DE COOK, CONGRATS and hope you get your PR very soon! I added you onto our spreadsheet - by the way, may I ask if you're from an LR/HR country? How many people are on your application and which processing centre please? I will update on the sheet - will give the rest of us hope! It's refreshing to hear from another APRIL 2016 applicant - I hope your nom approval heralds more good news for the rest of us waiting from early last year @Zee14042016 @Apr 2016 @badaich87 @Gary1985.

@paramsahota - Hi, have they never been in touch? Have you tried following up lately? What's your occupation? I can't see you on the spreadsheet.

@bradfords - I rang IMMI about this and was told that police checks from overseas don't need to be redone EVEN if we had gone for a quick visit after the checks - it's only affected if you have travelled to that place for X amount of time (I THINK at least 2 months) after the checks expired. IELTS has to be valid upon lodgement so it's okay if it expires before decision. As for the medicals, I'm not sure BUT a few years ago, we had a temporary visa application (while onshore) that took longer than expected and we were asked to redo it because it had expired...but that may be up to the CO's discretion? They should really review that practice - it's not our fault.

Thank u for you reply that's really great X

thank you 

Guest Bikbik
On 3/29/2017 at 2:06 PM, paramsahota said:

Nov2015 still no news....plz god help me.....

Hi param I am waiting from June 2015 

could you please share more details what's going on 

that might be helpful 

thanks 

Hi [mention=263031]DE COOK[/mention], CONGRATS and hope you get your PR very soon! I added you onto our spreadsheet - by the way, may I ask if you're from an LR/HR country? How many people are on your application and which processing centre please? I will update on the sheet - will give the rest of us hope! It's refreshing to hear from another APRIL 2016 applicant - I hope your nom approval heralds more good news for the rest of us waiting from early last year [mention=261344]Zee14042016[/mention] [mention=261541]Apr 2016[/mention] [mention=257650]badaich87[/mention] @Gary1985.
[mention=259308]paramsahota[/mention] - Hi, have they never been in touch? Have you tried following up lately? What's your occupation? I can't see you on the spreadsheet.
[mention=229522]bradfords[/mention] - I rang IMMI about this and was told that police checks from overseas don't need to be redone EVEN if we had gone for a quick visit after the checks - it's only affected if you have travelled to that place for X amount of time (I THINK at least 2 months) after the checks expired. IELTS has to be valid upon lodgement so it's okay if it expires before decision. As for the medicals, I'm not sure BUT a few years ago, we had a temporary visa application (while onshore) that took longer than expected and we were asked to redo it because it had expired...but that may be up to the CO's discretion? They should really review that practice - it's not our fault.

Thnx lizzielizzie for the tag, it really does bring a bit of hope for all of us....

Guys, Please advise me on any DE approval or information requested (in progress ) for the month of September, all I can see is August and September applications are all blank or Application Status Received ?

My Application date - 17/09/2017 DE 186

Please update the sheet if anyone has got any approval for DE - Month (August, September)

Guys, Please advise me on any DE approval or information requested (in progress ) for the month of September, all I can see is August and September applications are all blank or Application Status Received ?
Please update the sheet if anyone has got any approval for DE - Month (August, September)

DE applications are 2-3 months behind transition applications. They have just started opening August.

Just keep an eye on the spreadsheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can see 3 DE files from August were already opened and requested docs.
So it's time for us now. We are very close.
It's better to upload all the necessary documents to avoid further delays.

Does anybody know how IMMI will work during April when having Easter holiday? will they slow down their processes?

Nomination applied: 21-5-2016

Visa applied: June-07-2016

HR \ 186 DE

Edited by SABASAI

4 hours ago, SABASAI said:

Does anybody know how IMMI will work during April when having Easter holiday? will they slow down their processes?

HR \ 186 DE

They work at their normal speed. Why would they slow down? However most DIBP employees will not be at work on the Public Holidays. 

16 hours ago, SABASAI said:

@SABASAI Am just wondering if the DE application approval has any effect on the type of organisation sponsoring your nomination. Whats the size of your organisation in terms of revenue/number of employees/whether its AUS based or MNC? These inputs will be helpful.

HR \ 186 DE

15 hours ago, Nemesis said:

They work at their normal speed. Why would they slow down? However most DIBP employees will not be at work on the Public Holidays. 

I have the concern school holidays always slow everything. I hope I'm wrong.

3 hours ago, syd2016 said:

My sponsor is a 20 years old company with 1-10 employees.

they have managed to present training and all other papers as requested. All they need is to commit to two years of the role they are sponsoring for.

On 4/2/2017 at 2:08 PM, Praveen Reddy said:

We can see 3 DE files from August were already opened and requested docs.
So it's time for us now. We are very close.
It's better to upload all the necessary documents to avoid further delays.

Hi Praveen Reddy.

Today i contacted to immi dep and he said that my current status has been changed as assessment in progress 10 days before my M.A didnt tell me any thing,and even case officer didnt ask any requested documents.So normally how much time takes decision after ..assessment in progress?

Hi Praveen Reddy.
Today i contacted to immi dep and he said that my current status has been changed as assessment in progress 10 days before my M.A didnt tell me any thing,and even case officer didnt ask any requested documents.So normally how much time takes decision after ..assessment in progress?

You may get at any moment if your status is assessment in progress.