Hi All,

i have been following this thread for a while and received a lot of information from the discussions and would like to post my case too.

nom & visa- launched on 14July2016 CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER ( me)and my partner(secondary applicant) under transition residence stream.

apllication status received on website.

The director did not pay for training benchmark fund for first year as he was suffering from terminal illness and passed away. The 2nd year 2% was paid and both nom & visa were lodged. My query is should 2years training benchmark to be paid, if so can I pay it, MA says we can provide proof about directors health and pay it once CO places a query. All documents submitted and fingers crossed and 3 year of 4years 457 completed last October . Immi website shows 2% of annual payroll to be paid towards training fund as my workplace doesn't have Pr/Citizens. Please advise.

Congratulation mate. best of luck for your dreams..

Thank you all..I've just received an official email from my migration agent today.. It's like a dream comes through..

Nothing to worry about the visa anymore now..just work & save money & buy a house and have a family!

Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in tracking the status of my 186 DE application online. Is anyone able to advise how I can do this?

It's probably worth noting that I've made my application 186 DE application using a migration agent (who has been excellent I just don't want to bother the migration agent) and I'm not interested in calling DIBP.

cheers

Richo

Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in tracking the status of my 186 DE application online. Is anyone able to advise how I can do this?

It's probably worth noting that I've made my application 186 DE application using a migration agent (who has been excellent I just don't want to bother the migration agent) and I'm not interested in calling DIBP.

cheers

Richo

there is a button "import applications" in your immiaccount where u can import application with trn and few other infor which works for nom as well if u can access those infor of your employer

How can I find out my TRN number?

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Hi Manson

how do we know in which state our ViSA is verified.

thank you.

an email should be received by either you or your ma, depends on whose address has been given, after the app has been lodged and paid, it contains some basic infor including trn and pese. pese may not be that important at early stage i guess ,cuz it might change during processing

an email should be received by either you or your ma, depends on whose address has been given, after the app has been lodged and paid, it contains some basic infor including trn and pese. pese may not be that important at early stage i guess ,cuz it might change during processing

Thanks Mason. Which month app processing is on the move...?

Although it's possible some DIBP employees will be working some overtime, DIBP offices are only officially open Monday through Friday.

Hi maggiemay can u plz help us

our nomination is refused

our 457 is also not valid

now what can we do now next

go through mrt or lodge new file

Immi can't satisfy with employer paperwork

but we go through other lawyer and agents they said all papers are ok

we don't know what's going on

still very worried

What ducuments request for nomination? Which kind of paperwork that immi not satisfied? Could u plz be more specific

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hi guys, currently on a bridging visa waiting for a decision on my 186 transition visa. Im using a migration agent and both myself and the my company submitted all the info required and the visa was submitted with everything on the same day. Im just wondering what if any info will immi request of me or my employer? What is the usual things they seek clarification on? Thanks :)