Finally the day has arrived. PR Granted today.

Sharing my time lines and details.

186 ENS - Direct Entry (Skill Assessment Lodged: 13/03/14 - Approval: 06/06/14)

Nomination Lodged: 19/07/14 - Doc's Requested: 18/12/14 - Submitted: 19/12/14 Nomination Granted: 11/03/15

Visa application Lodged: 11/03/15 VISA GRANTED: 16/06/2015

Family of 4 from the India, applied under Direct Entry through a MA in NSW. Application processed by Paramatta office.

No request for additional docs, Got a phone call from MA that the big day has arrived.

Good luck to all those waiting, processing time in general is reducing, so a ray of hope for everyone.

We applied on 13th of March and we were asked for documents quite quicker than normal. And we have given them to the agent

I got some questions

Can we submit them on our immiaccount or do we have to submit it via MA? It's been about 2 weeks or so after we have received a message from our MA

Hi, been lurking here for a while and thought I'd share my details with you to give some of you hope as our application was granted today :

Nomination and visa lodged on 10/3/2015, both granted 16/6/2016 so a total of 98 days !

Family of 4 from the UK, employer sponsored 457 > 'Subclass 186 PR visa' submitted through a MA in NSW.

No request for additional docs, checked for an update first thing this morning, as usual, and no change to existing status. Then just before lunch the approval came through.

Good luck to all those waiting

Congratulations Cledwen, may you share your occupation?

Thanks. Suzy.

Hi, been lurking here for a while and thought I'd share my details with you to give some of you hope as our application was granted today :

Nomination and visa lodged on 10/3/2015, both granted 16/6/2016 so a total of 98 days !

Family of 4 from the UK, employer sponsored 457 > 'Subclass 186 PR visa' submitted through a MA in NSW.

No request for additional docs, checked for an update first thing this morning, as usual, and no change to existing status. Then just before lunch the approval came through.

Good luck to all those waiting

Congrats mate

thts great news tht they r actually moving forward ..

Wht profession?

Finally the day has arrived. PR Granted today.

Sharing my time lines and details.

186 ENS - Direct Entry (Skill Assessment Lodged: 13/03/14 - Approval: 06/06/14)

Nomination Lodged: 19/07/14 - Doc's Requested: 18/12/14 - Submitted: 19/12/14 Nomination Granted: 11/03/15

Visa application Lodged: 11/03/15 VISA GRANTED: 16/06/2015

Family of 4 from the India, applied under Direct Entry through a MA in NSW. Application processed by Paramatta office.

No request for additional docs, Got a phone call from MA that the big day has arrived.

Good luck to all those waiting, processing time in general is reducing, so a ray of hope for everyone.

Congrats mate .. Which profession

When people upload the requested further information, how long before your status changed on your immi account? I applied on 10th Feb (nomination had already been approved, healthchecks done) and further info was requested on 20th May. I sent it off within 24hrs, but the status on my immi account still says "Information requested"! I did get an email from my processing team to say it had been received though...

Chris - I'm in a similar situation. Visa applied on 10th Feb, additional docs requested 23rd May however my status currently reads "Assessment in Progress" with a last update date of 26th May which was when my MA uploaded the docs. Nothing has changed since then however, and I've asked my MA to chase things up as March cases are now getting approved. Will keep you guys updated.

Chris - I'm in a similar situation. Visa applied on 10th Feb, additional docs requested 23rd May however my status currently reads "Assessment in Progress" with a last update date of 26th May which was when my MA uploaded the docs. Nothing has changed since then however, and I've asked my MA to chase things up as March cases are now getting approved. Will keep you guys updated.

My application allocated too. I have already done the medical but I dont know why case officer asked for again

I'm 11th March application has been allocated. Req for medical 15th June submit the proof of medical on the same day. I did my medical examination in January but I think Ma hasn't privided anything with the application at the time of submission. I'm gonna have to wait for cople of more weeks for no reason.

I'm 11th March application has been allocated. Req for medical 15th June submit the proof of medical on the same day. I did my medical examination in January but I think Ma hasn't privided anything with the application at the time of submission. I'm gonna have to wait for cople of more weeks for no reason.

Hii

best of luck. Hope you get soon. What is ur profession?

Regards

LW

My timeline

457 to ens 186 transition scheme.

Visa and nomination submitted by MA on .... 31st March 2015

medicsl done on .....April 16th 2015

still waiting 78 days and counting. :wacko:

based in regional Queensland

We applied on 13th of March and we were asked for documents quite quicker than normal. And we have given them to the agent

I got some questions

Can we submit them on our immiaccount or do we have to submit it via MA? It's been about 2 weeks or so after we have received a message from our MA

Let your migration agent submit them, it's what you paid them for and if you tamper with your application you run the risk of causing issues.

Hi there

Quick question: Did you all upload certified copies of your documents?

I'm trying to figure out if it is compulsory to provide certified copies or if normal copies will be fine.

Cheers

Hi there

Quick question: Did you all upload certified copies of your documents?

I'm trying to figure out if it is compulsory to provide certified copies or if normal copies will be fine.

Cheers

If it's a translation of a non-english document, it has to have a certified english copy, otherwise if it's a document in English then a color scan would do, a non-color scan would need to be certified.

Anyway, certified copies (by authorities) always have a certain weight to them compare to the non-certified one.

My timeline

457 to ens 186 transition scheme.

Visa and nomination submitted by MA on .... 31st March 2015

medicsl done on .....April 16th 2015

still waiting 78 days and counting. :wacko:

based in regional Queensland

Same here applied on match 17, medicals and all docs done, hope thr is nothing they will ask ,

its a good thing that they r actually moving in march 13 alredy

Does anyone know what trade paperwork a mechanic needs when applying for 186 visa through the Temporary Residence Transition stream.

We are in Western Australia and have been told that we need to trade recognition from one agent and contradicting information from another agent.

Edited by lausco

Does "received" on immiaccount mean that the department has received?

And also, how long does it take for extra documents to be accpeted by the department? Because we were asked quite faster than other files asking for extra infos

Edited by pih5ped

Does "received" on immiaccount mean that the department has received?

And also, how long does it take for extra documents to be accpeted by the department? Because we were asked quite faster than other files asking for extra infos

When did you applied mate and whats your occupation. .

Hello everyone.

Apply - 20 Jan. (Nomi and visa together)

Requested docs of Nomi & Visa - 08 May.

Add docs - 13 May.

Nomination -still waiting

Visa - still waiting....

Why there is no any response after submit the requested docs so many days?:mad:

Same Here:mad::wacko: