Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About lausco

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. lausco

    Skillselect ENS 186 Timeline

    We applied August 22nd and PR granted 2 weeks ago. 457, temp transition, auto mechanic.
  2. lausco


    I applied last September it took exactly 3 weeks from day of application.
  3. lausco

    Skillselect ENS 186 Timeline

    Does anyone know what trade paperwork a mechanic needs when applying for 186 visa through the Temporary Residence Transition stream. We are in Western Australia and have been told that we need to trade recognition from one agent and contradicting information from another agent.
  4. So what trade paperwork does a Mechanic in Western Australia need for the 186 Temporary Residence Transition stream?
  5. What confused me was the following:Provide these documents at time of application lodgement if you are applying for this visa through the Temporary Residence Transition stream. [h=3]Skills and qualifications (must hold at time of application)[/h]Your skills do not need to be assessed because you have already worked for your nominating employer for two years in Australia. Registration, licensing or professional membership, if required for your occupation in the state or territory in which you will be working. Documents from the relevant Australian registration and licensing authorities that show you hold, or will be able to meet, necessary registration and licensing requirements. The documents must specify both of the following: the type of registration or licensing held the name and contact details for the registration or licensing authority. That's why I wondered did a mechanic need any of the above. Thanks
  6. Hey Guys, Can anyone help? My Boyfriend has worked two years under his 457 visa and now wants to apply for Permanent Residency. His employer wants to sponsor him under the 186 Visa - Temporary Transition Scheme. Have any other mechanics on here made the same application? Most importantly do you have to get skills assessed if you are doing Temporary Transition Scheme. Just what paperwork does he actually need? Thank so much and sorry if this has been asked before I can't find it. Laura