Hello guys,

Immiaccount just updated with some interesting features including 'share' application with someone else.

Suppose anyone waiting for nomination approval can ask the employer to share the application instead keep asking around. heh..

Hi guys, just logged into my ImmiAccount and notice something new above all our names "Processing - Please wait for the department to contact you". Does this actually mean that we are officially being processed? Also I'm not sure if this has been there all the time.

I lodged my visa ENS visa on the 24/06/2014 from 457 and doing our medicals next week Friday 29/08/2014 and no word from a CO yet (Melbourne).

Hi guys, just logged into my ImmiAccount and notice something new above all our names "Processing - Please wait for the department to contact you". Does this actually mean that we are officially being processed? Also I'm not sure if this has been there all the time.

I lodged my visa ENS visa on the 24/06/2014 from 457 and doing our medicals next week Friday 29/08/2014 and no word from a CO yet (Melbourne).

Well mine was lodged on the 12th of this month and I have the same thing.....

AAAAHHHHH ok so it says on our immi acc that we're being processed wait for the department to contact you ...... anyone else got that ???? BUTTERFLIES !!!!:jiggy:

I think that is one of the updates they are doing with the Immi Acct. Instead of the 'In Progress' only status they just added 'wait for the dept to contact u. ' That's what my status says now.

Yahoooo!!! Just received our PR grants 5mins ago

Complete timeline

12 May 2014 - nomination application

01 June 2014 - visa application

06 June 2014 - medical

13 Aug 2014 - nomination approved

25 Aug 2014 - visa approved

No MA. High risk country.

Hoping for all of you waiting that you will receive your good news soon

Complete timeline

06 June 2014 - medical

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT47uvvGeEXptKpB6XkQiEVx97jW9t5Y0gw-g8M_NKNdJSFnGCUoA

Complete timeline

06 June 2014 - medical

Hi heyitsme, why the big wait from the 15 to the 25? Did they ask for more info?

And a big congrats!!!

Hi heyitsme, why the big wait from the 15 to the 25? Did they ask for more info?

And a big congrats!!!

Thanks to all well-wishers. They said it would normally take another 2 weeks frm the nomination approval to the visa approval. No other docs were asked.

Figured intersting bit.

When you click 'share' button, the last update date is not the same as what you can see from the list.

I also checked some old applications in my list and seems like it doesn't just indicate today.

e.g) Some of my 2013 appliactions come up with early 2014 date, which probably when I imported it into immiaccount.

Presuming they (internally) mark some bits and pieces ticked off over time instead of pick one file and say 'I will deal with this today!', might indicate someone is actually looking into the file?

Edit: NOP, it gets today's date when you share it with someone. :/

Edited by sucxx

My employer called Immi today and they stated it's gonna take 6 month for my application as no CO assigned yet...

Nomination lodged in June

Application lodged in August.

That's always their 'official' answer for call centre person, as it's posted on their website. Can imagine how many people call and ask experdite their case so no wonder.. Better check pse mailbox managed by PSE central admin team for realistic answer IMO.