Oz Tradie Makes Good

Lambethlad

He is only 29 ffs. To accumulate cash and property (after tax) valued at $2billion he would be running a business with a turnover of $billions. You don't manage that on your own and you would surely have your own legal team to call upon when questioned by the authorities. The whole story here makes no sense as it has been reported.

Seems to me the man is dodgy. The man has all this wealth yet chooses to use a court appointed lawyer? When question about said wealth his first response is he can't say? Asked by police where he got the Audi his response the Government gave it to me? Smells fishy to me......

Seems to me the man is dodgy. The man has all this wealth yet chooses to use a court appointed lawyer? When question about said wealth his first response is he can't say? Asked by police where he got the Audi his response the Government gave it to me?

Perhaps he's Bronwyn Bishop's toyboy?

Looks like he fooled everyone , although it doesnt explain how he paid for the flash car or all the overseas holidays..

Now it seems it wasn’t all as it seemed. The Courier Mail reports Harrison may have used a computer app that makes a bank account look genuine, but is in fact a fake account.

http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/courts-law/phillip-harrison-the-tradie-billionaire-may-have-fooled-the-court-with-computer-app/news-story/b93f496cec5b2a3fa48ac4035689b9dc

Looks like he fooled everyone , although it doesnt explain how he paid for the flash car or all the overseas holidays..

Now it seems it wasn’t all as it seemed. The Courier Mail reports Harrison may have used a computer app that makes a bank account look genuine, but is in fact a fake account.

http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/courts-law/phillip-harrison-the-tradie-billionaire-may-have-fooled-the-court-with-computer-app/news-story/b93f496cec5b2a3fa48ac4035689b9dc

Bit worrying how gullible the lawyer and judge were.

It's a sad indictment of the criminal justice system that by making himself out to be someone with millions in the bank (which had it existed could only have been the proceeds of crime) he became more likely to be granted bail than if he were penniless.

It's a sad indictment of the criminal justice system that by making himself out to be someone with millions in the bank (which had it existed could only have been the proceeds of crime) he became more likely to be granted bail than if he were penniless.

LOL, Which makes it quite funny that he was refused bail due to having funds that would enable him to 'do one'..lol

Id say that was the karma bus hitting him up the ass,lol

Cal x