Australia Day

PommyPaul

Its the last day of school holidays for us parents so other than getting books, uniforms etc organised im not sure we will be doing much other than a lazy day at home / in the pool. Southbank are doing fireworks at 7.30 so we might head into the city for that but not sure just yet..

Cal x

Morning walk with the Fur Baby. To the beach with the Fur Baby. Then coffee somewhere with the Fur Baby. Then home to bath the Fur Baby to get St Kilda Beach out of his fur. Then a walk in the evening with the Fur Baby.

That blooming dog controls the household! :-)

Sounds a bit like how I'll be spending the day too :cool:

Would liked to have gone out to Cradle Mountain but not very pleasant there now because of the fires.

Guest guest30085

I'm doing nothing....other than having a lie in and catching up with some paperwork.

I celebrated a little too much this weekend just gone:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Done the Freo show, and the Perth Skyworks twice, both excellent but wanting something a bit less busy this year, can't seem to do crowds anymore like I used to.

Got a few options but it will be a much slower pace than previous years, due to most people I know including me working on Wednesday lol.

It will def start with a nice long walk on the beach with the dogs though...

It is 4.15 AM on Australia Day and I am listening to some very welcome rain. For the rest of the day...An awful lot of not very much.

Will, however, spare a thought for those who were forced to come to this wonderful land 228 years ago today.

Cheers, Bobj.

Will be sleeping since a 12 hour plus night shift is on for tonight and worked a shift last night. Harvest time so no celebrations for us not that we would anyway.