EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

I only had 55 points up until two weeks ago, done the IELTS and somehow managed to get all 9's.. I feel the pain of not having enough points so I'm not taking it for granted :smile:

Sorry this was meant to be a reply to the post saying I was showing off my 75 points!

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Captain C,

Please predict for 189....

1. ANZSCO code: 261313

2. Occupation:Software Engineer

3. Points score:60

4. Date of submission of the EOI:09/jun/2015

Eagerly expecting your reply

Possibly next month. Still waiting for the invitation round data to be updated and then I can give you a more precise date.

Hi Captian here is mine

for 189

1)233111

2)Chemical Engineer

3)60

4)29/08/2015

1)233111

2)Chemical Engineer

3)65 inclusing SS

4) 26/09/2015

When can i expect invitation for 189 or state sponsorship Thanks for your time and attention

[TABLE=width: 736]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi CaptainC,

I submitted my EOI for Electronics Engineer on 7th September. I was expecting to receive my invitation today. Can you please suggest when i can expect. Please find the information below:

1. ANZSCO code: 233411

2. Occupation: Electronics Engineer

3. Points score: 60

4. Date of submission of the EOI*: 07/09/2015

Thanks,

Vharoon

Hi Varoon,

Have you received the invitation on 23/10?

I have submitted my EOI for Chemical Engineer with 60 points on 29/08, but did not receive the invitation on 23/10.

Dear Captain C,

I have submitted my EOI as follows:

1)233111

2)Chemical Engineer

3)60

4)29/08/2015

1)233111

2)Chemical Engineer

3)65 inclusing SS

4) 26/09/2015

But I have not received any invitation yet, is there any issue on my EOI? If I do not receive invitation in next round I will lose my chance since my age will reach 40 and lose 10 points. Do you have any suggestion to increase my chance? shall I remove my EOI for 190 in order to increase my chance of invitation for 189?

Thanks for your time and attention.

Dear Captain C,

I have submitted my EOI as follows:

1)233111

2)Chemical Engineer

3)60

4)29/08/2015

1)233111

2)Chemical Engineer

3)65 inclusing SS

4) 26/09/2015

But I have not received any invitation yet, is there any issue on my EOI? If I do not receive invitation in next round I will lose my chance since my age will reach 40 and lose 10 points. Do you have any suggestion to increase my chance? shall I remove my EOI for 190 in order to increase my chance of invitation for 189?

Thanks for your time and attention.

The two EOI's are not connected and will not affect each other.

It is probable that you will receive an invitation on the next round.

Hi CaptainC,

You seem to know a lot. Are there any chances that min. score for accountants will fall back to 65?

I think that I f it hasn't dropped below 70 by December/January, then it is unlikely to.

There will likely be a sharp increase in EOI's submitted from Feb to June, as people will start to get concerned about their occupations surviving on the 2016-17 SOL.

OMG:unsure: bad news indeed CapitainC... so if chances are slim, many of accountants I suppose will seek the ways to boost their scores... if we consider current trend with invitations sent out monthly, we have all chances that few people with 65 will apparently get invited :sad:

OMG:unsure: bad news indeed CapitainC... so if chances are slim, many of accountants I suppose will seek the ways to boost their scores... if we consider current trend with invitations sent out monthly, we have all chances that few people with 65 will apparently get invited :sad:

I'd advise all accountants with less than 70 point applicants to find a way to boost points to achieve at least 70.

There's a slim chance that it will reduce to 65 points, but I'd be very surprised if it did. The last few rounds have barely made a dent in the massively high numbers of accountants applying. Even if it did fall back to 65 points then it will start from applicants who submitted on 2nd July.

Hi CaptainC,

You seem to know a lot. Are there any chances that min. score for accountants will fall back to 65?

It seems DIBP have greatly reduced the number of invites given to accountants in the last few rounds. IF they increase invites in the coming rounds (which they will need to if they want to fill quota) I would expect it to drop to 65 points however as CaptainC rightly says there will be a backlog of those with 65 points waiting.

If I was submitting an EOI now with 65 points I would be optimistic of receiving an invite - although I wouldn't bet my house on it [emoji26]

It seems DIBP have greatly reduced the number of invites given to accountants in the last few rounds. IF they increase invites in the coming rounds (which they will need to if they want to fill quota) I would expect it to drop to 65 points however as CaptainC rightly says there will be a backlog of those with 65 points waiting.

If I was submitting an EOI now with 65 points I would be optimistic of receiving an invite - although I wouldn't bet my house on it [emoji26]

The issue with the pro rata invitations is that it's a limit and not a target. If the quota is not reached by the end of the year then it doesn't matter to DIBP. The pro rata scheme is to prevent the invitation rounds being dominated by a small number of occupations and nothing more.

I hope you are right about the minimum points dropping back, there are so many people here who message me with their stories and although I get a lot of messages I can't help feeling sorry for these people waiting in limbo.

The data from the 9th October round has been released and it shows that out of 1000 invitations for 189 visas, only 50 invitations were sent out for 60 point applicants.

The dates of effect are as follows:

General - (60 points) 27th July

Accountants (70 Points) 16th August

ICT Systems Analyst - (65 Points) 18th July

Software Prog (65 Points) 26th September.

Only 18 invitations were sent out for accountants on the 9th October.

The data from the 9th October round has been released and it shows that out of 1000 invitations for 189 visas, only 50 invitations were sent out for 60 point applicants.

The dates of effect are as follows:

General - (60 points) 27th July

Accountants (70 Points) 16th August

ICT Systems Analyst - (65 Points) 18th July

Software Prog (65 Points) 26th September.

Only 18 invitations were sent out for accountants on the 9th October.

Hi, I calculated 25 for accountants (from 440 to 465).

Does anybody know how the total number of invitations is split beween occupations (formula)?

Edited by UA to AU