Spring in Sydney is sprung (as Britain's colder than average summer comes to an end.)

MARYROSE02

No need to try and turn it into a competition, both countries recycle although having said that we had no recycling bin in Brisbane.

??????????????? I've moved 4 times and each time I've had a recycle bin. Driving out West into rural I even see recycle bins so why were you without?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Janlo has 4 different types of recycling bins.

The nature strips must get very crowded where he lives.

Although I don't think you have nature strips in the UK do you ?

Nature strips? Forget about them! They don't even have shops in the UK now, just long lines of refugees and Muslims waiting for their free council houses

Nature strips? Forget about them! They don't even have shops in the UK now' date=' just long lines of refugees and Muslims waiting for their free council houses[/quote']

I shouldn't look too far from oz if I was you ...new mosques springing up where you are.....new one for Bendigo ,victoria I believe .

Oh dear it wont be long until there is confrontation on the streets on a regular basis

Melbourne is just finishing the coldest winter for 26 years.

Thank goodness it is over.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/melbourne-weather-coldest-winter-in-26-years-keeps-a-tight-grip-on-city-20150831-gjbhkc.html

I would never have thought that. I thought that it was pretty mild and dry overall compared to the previous ones. Mind you, it never gets really cold here, at least, not in the city, not compared to the winters back home.

Nature strips? Forget about them! They don't even have shops in the UK now, just long lines of refugees and Muslims waiting for their free council houses

Is that a posh Australian term for 'grass verge?' You know, the place where you park your van whilst trying to avoid the humungous turd left by next door's Alsation?

It won't bother you so why mention it

You don't live here

I've got a mosque very close to my home squeezed between a jazz club. A trannie brothel, and The House of Crabs, all fitting equally into the Surry Hills milieu.

People round here are actually very tolerant.

True, but are disasters like them caused by global warming, or is there another, more logical cause? Volcanoes erupt, earthquakes happen.

BUT NOT WITH THE FREQUENCY THEY ARE HAPPENING NOW .....3 Hurricanes in a line rolling towards the Hawaiian islands.....those who know far more than me ...the experts ,say extreme events have quadrupled in recent times ?

BUT NOT WITH THE FREQUENCY THEY ARE HAPPENING NOW .....3 Hurricanes in a line rolling towards the Hawaiian islands.....those who know far more than me ...the experts ,say extreme events have quadrupled in recent times ?

The climate change fanatics want it both ways. Extreme heat is proof, but so is extreme cold. I just don't trust the left. What they want, I am against. I admit it.

The climate change fanatics want it both ways. Extreme heat is proof, but so is extreme cold. I just don't trust the left. What they want, I am against. I admit it.

You clearly don't understand climate change, it is not global warming. Climate change is the more commonly occurring extremes we are seeing. This really isn't the work of the left.

Archived