Spring in Sydney is sprung (as Britain's colder than average summer comes to an end.)

MARYROSE02

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought climate change was the new buzz word that replaced global warming.

Not that I care. Cure cancer, dementia, AIDS, MND, MS, then worry about something which may never happen.

No, it is a more accurate description of what is actually occurring around the globe. It is actually possible to address those problems as well, chances are different scientists will be involved in each.

No, it is a more accurate description of what is actually occurring around the globe. It is actually possible to address those problems as well, chances are different scientists will be involved in each.

Mother Nature will find a cure frankly there is so much s@@t in this world caused by war I just dont care. Better the world ends.

Mother Nature will find a cure frankly there is so much s@@t in this world caused by war I just dont care. Better the world ends.

I'm not sure mother nature can find a cure for this. I don't want the world to end but would be happy to see a massive virus that wipes out 90% of the population.

Archived