189 Visa Lodged August 2015

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I submitted my application for subclass 190 on 11 Aug 2015. A case officer requested for more information on 1 Oct 2015. I submitted all requested documents by 28 Oct 2015. I received a call from Australian High Commission in New Delhi on 2 Nov 2015. The lady asked about my work and education over phone. Now, waiting for the outcome. I don't know how long it is going to take. I am checking my email every morning on weekdays. My current emotions are perplexed, anxious, nervous, curious and many more... Fingers crossed..

I see some great momentum around here. I lodged my application on 4th August. I am applying from India. Anyone else applying from India here?

I have uploaded all documents except PCC and medical. Need to sort them out ASAP!

A brief on my migration process so far :

IELTS (L8,R9,W8,S8) : 14.03.2015; CDR submitted : 17.05.2015; Positive assessment : 28.07.2015; EOI submitted(75 points) : 29.07.2015; Invite : 03.08.2015; Visa Lodged : 04.08.2015; Docs uploaded : 06.08.2015; PCC/Medicals : ??; Grant : ??

Any update on your application? Did you receive a grant?

I submitted all required information on September 30th and nothing after that. I am out of India for work so not sure if i got any call. Waiting to see the status move from " Assessment in Progress" to "Finalized"

Did you try contacting DIBP? It's more than 45 days since you submitted all requested documents. May I know what skill you have applied under? I wish you all the best.

congrats mate...wishing you all the luck!! Mine still says assessment in progress..

Thank you :)

You'll also receive the grant soon. If you have claimed points for your work experience, then DIBP might be verifying it with your past/current employer. Some employers turn around late on DIBP's queries, and that might lead to a delay in visa grant.

Hi guys, this may sound a bit off-topic to you but as you have already passed this -

I have recently received an invitation to apply for visa and would like to frontload all the docs as many people do.

Would you please point in the direction where can I get a HAP ID that is required for med exams? Since I am doing everything on my own I will like a bull in a china shop navigation thru skillselect.

Thanks in advance for your help!

was requested for additional information on the 25th of September and got them uploaded on the 29th of September, so almost 2 months. What about yourself?

lodged 20 Sept,... got contacted by co on 27 Oct then requested for more information again..Yesterday