189 Visa Lodged August 2015

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the benefit of all. I called the IMmi guys this morning and the information i got from them was that, every time new information is requested the CO doesn't go back to the file in general for 8 weeks. From my case it is so, as my initial request came from the CO on September 24 and the next came in on November 20. So all i can say to myself is that be patient and same applies to many of the guys in here who have been waiting for a long while.

Well , CO first asked me for info on 2nd october (the same date CO was allocated ). I submitted the info on 22nd and got requested for the 2nd and 3rd time on 5th and 10th Nov respectively. So the CO looked into my application way before 8 weeks.

The last time I submitted documents was on 12th Nov (4 weeks ).

Hello All,

Today I have received an email from Skilled Support asking for some additional info ( the info they have asked is very basic like full form of address and how I financially supported my undergrad studies ).

Also they have mentioned in email that if if a CO has been allocated then I should directly contact with him/her.

So I am confused whether to send info to skilled support or CO (As CO has not asked me anything recently plus my Immi Account does not ask for "information requested" )

Hello All,

Today I have received an email from Skilled Support asking for some additional info ( the info they have asked is very basic like full form of address and how I financially supported my undergrad studies ).

Also they have mentioned in email that if if a CO has been allocated then I should directly contact with him/her.

So I am confused whether to send info to skilled support or CO (As CO has not asked me anything recently plus my Immi Account does not ask for "information requested" )

*sigh*..can't help but think this is another delaying strategy. but it's a good sign I suppose at least you know they haven't forgotten your application :)

Send the info to both skill select and CO's email. Hoping that they don't take another 4-8 weeks before looking at your file again. Good luck! :)

I have no idea. Never heard of that before.

Sorry , its skilled support not skill select and they have sent this email.

Please reply to this email address with the requested documents and/or information as soon as possible within 28 days of the date this email was sent. Please do not amend the subject line, and please leave this email in the email trail. Please attach any documents as a single PDF format. Please email the documents as scanned attachments to skilled.support@border.gov.au.

Please note that Skilled Support is responsible for obtaining the information requested below in order to facilitate the smoother processing of your application. Skilled Support is not responsible for assessing your application and therefore Skilled Support does not respond to status update requests.

If you have already been allocated a case officer, please continue to communicate directly with them regarding your application.

Sorry , its skilled support not skill select and they have sent this email.

Please reply to this email address with the requested documents and/or information as soon as possible within 28 days of the date this email was sent. Please do not amend the subject line, and please leave this email in the email trail. Please attach any documents as a single PDF format. Please email the documents as scanned attachments to skilled.support@border.gov.au.

Please note that Skilled Support is responsible for obtaining the information requested below in order to facilitate the smoother processing of your application. Skilled Support is not responsible for assessing your application and therefore Skilled Support does not respond to status update requests.

If you have already been allocated a case officer, please continue to communicate directly with them regarding your application.

Ok this appears to be the additional checks that they conduct for some applicants.

So is it ok or a thing to worry ?

Secondly I should send an email to skill support or to both ?

Not normally, lots of people have to undergo additional checks.

The preference is yours, but if it was me I would only send to the skill support because that is who has asked for the information.