189 Visa Lodged August 2015

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orlando,

Yes just hoping to get this done with so that thoughts can go on what can be done next. Waiting and hoping

I understand you so well... Had the same thoughts before I got my visa. But once you get it, your thoughts will get much more hectic...

Dear All,

Please help me out as today I received an email from CO asking for the following info about my wife

"You are required to provide police clearance certificate/s which cover at least the last

10 years of residence. Please apply for and provide an additional police clearance to

coveryour spouse's residence in Pakistan from at least July 2005 to March 2009".

However the PCC I submitted stated clearly that my spouse live in one from house from 1994-2009 and the second house she shifted was from 2009- Present. A single certificate has covered both of the areas .

So, I am confused what to reply. Should I explain them or give any additional docs as a proof (what kind of docs I can give) ?

This is the complete statement

It is noted that you have already provided a Pakistan Police clearance certificate for your

spouse, however the clearance states that it covers periods of residence from April 2009

to date.

You are required to provide police clearance certificate/s which cover at least the last

10 years of residence. Please apply for and provide an additional police clearance to

coveryour spouse's residence in Pakistan from at least July 2005 to March 2009

This is the complete statement

It is noted that you have already provided a Pakistan Police clearance certificate for your

spouse, however the clearance states that it covers periods of residence from April 2009

to date.

You are required to provide police clearance certificate/s which cover at least the last

coveryour spouse's residence in Pakistan from at least July 2005 to March 2009

If you're sure it's right, upload again with a statement on a word document explaining what you've explained here.

Sometimes the officers miss things if it's not blindingly obvious. I had a similar request for a document and just uploaded the same one again with the queried part highlighted.

Hey I'm new - so hi!

Applied for Visa 189, got asked for 'proof of study' which my lawyer already had and then also my medicals.

Called up Bupa, they said they've lodged them with the Department on the 26th October and they were all clear.

This waiting for a response is killing me, as i'm sure its frustrating for the rest of you guys too.

Spent an hour+ on the phone to immi and my lawyers.. all telling me to wait.

I have been waiting since September 29th, when i got all the documents uploaded as requested. A good 45 days and nothing has progressed. Status remains " Assessment in Progress". A very long wait and hope its " worth the wait".

Just keep hoping and praying - thats what I'm doing