189 Visa Lodged August 2015

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got the CO email on 2nd oct (asking for form 80,1221 and some of the docs again ). Uploaded today as i was very busy in plant commissioning and startup.Medical appointment given on 22nd October.

Need to know if the medical results are sent directly to the DIBP or we have to upload all the reports using Immi Account.

got the CO email on 2nd oct (asking for form 80,1221 and some of the docs again ). Uploaded today as i was very busy in plant commissioning and startup.Medical appointment given on 22nd October.

Need to know if the medical results are sent directly to the DIBP or we have to upload all the reports using Immi Account.

It depends if the medical centre you used is registered with eMedical. Some are not, so you should check with the medical centre.

Either way, the medical centre will submit your results directly.

Edited by CaptainC

Hello Captain!

In Immi Account there is a tab which we need to click if all docs are submitted . I received a checklist from CO asking fr form 80 ,1221, PCC ,medicals and some other docs. Except medicals, I jave submitted all (via emails and Immi Account ) so should i press that button so that my application can go for assessment or wait until my medical reports are sent to DIBP (Also how would i know that my results are uploaded) ?

hello,

anyone can reply my query please

Click the button when all of the documents that they have requested have been uploaded.

Click the 'get health details' button to check if the medical has been uploaded. It will tell you on there. If not, you'll have to contact the medical centre.

This what my account says abt health details

A panel clinic is currently processing this person's health examination(s) in eMedical. This screen will be updated once they have submitted this person's case to the department for processing. This may not occur until all results are finalised after the person has left the clinic. Ongoing delays should be followed up with the clinic in relation to the progress of your health examination results. Do not contact the department about this matter

So, we had a discussion about this with our agent ( who we regret now to even hire one and waste money because they are so incompetent). They are of the opinion that email sent to case officer is good enough. We wanted them to email and upload the file to be on the safer side but they just denied our request and emailed the case officer. I do not know what is right , what is wrong. reading the few threads here, i created an immi account and uploaded the files myself and clicked the button. The button doesnt really matter. What is important is to click the button after the requested documents have been updated.