189 Visa Lodged August 2015

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting slightly concerned, although I am not expecting a visa grant to arrive, as I haven't even done our police checks yet!! I would have thought they would have at least contact my agent by now asking for the medicals & police checks.

Think I am getting my paranoia head on!!!!

But a big fat well done to all who have received their grants and busy sorting out the next phase :hug:

Errr.. why they need to know the family details of my spouse (siblings , parents ).Anyways, I will start filling it

That's a requirement, you have to answer those question in form 80. Maybe they just need it for statistics or some background checks.

Lucky onshore b*****ds ))))

I would guess that it is more that on shore applicants will already have some records with immigration from their existing visa (unless it's something like a vistor ETA), so it's doubtful that onshore applications get a higher priority, but perhaps there is a bit less work to do because some of it has already been done before, and thus the grants appear to come in quicker.

(Just so it's doubly clear, This is merely a guess, not based on any sort of personal/actual knowledge :))

yesterday, i got an email from CO regarding more info .Form 1221 , 80 .PCC, medicals and some of the documents that previously i dint get stamp from notary public .

PS: I was of he opinion that letters/certificates issued by international bodies/australia not need to be certified but a friend of mine told me that each and every paper you are submitting need a notary public/oath commissioner stamp.

yesterday, i got an email from CO regarding more info .Form 1221 , 80 .PCC, medicals and some of the documents that previously i dint get stamp from notary public .

PS: I was of he opinion that letters/certificates issued by international bodies/australia not need to be certified but a friend of mine told me that each and every paper you are submitting need a notary public/oath commissioner stamp.

Nothing needs to be certified, as long as it is a colour scan of the original document.

The forms are here > https://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/forms/pdf-numerical

Well its according to my friend statement. DIBP have sent me check list like this.

Ielts cant be verified (for both of us ) . We both undertook ielts from AEO PAKISTAN which is authorized just as british council in Pakistan.

Evidence of skill employment ( I have sent my experience letters , salary slips all certified ) but I am confused why they are asking again. ( I will send again and include my appointment letters , appraisals, more slips , tax returns and also previous employer ).

Skills Assessment of my spouse (sent previously also but not certified).

Marriage certificate (sent previously also but not certified).

All other docs , I got stamped from notary public (which are not a part of current checklist)

Any advice for me?