Gizmo's gone

Stuju

Hi Everybody,

Just thought i'd introduce myself & my OH again (even thou ive been on this site for yonks now)

We are Stuart & Julie known as stuju (to many in the uk & oz) but not on this site, Tim has kindly changed my user name for me so gizmo will now be known as stuju :yes:

(not sure why i didnt use this name from the start really)

i was probably :daydreaming: when i registered

just thought i'd up date you all

have a great day

stuju

Guest kdal

Oh it feels really odd calling you STUJU now LOL

Funny though as when I first registered onto this site I wasnt thinking I was going to use it so much and just thought up Kdal as a quick option I hadnt really thought abt it.

Welcome to PIO STUJU

Hi Stuju,

Going to take me awhile to get used to but will do my best - please forgive me if i slip up every now and again. When I first saw this post thought you had disappeared so was relieved to see it was nothing so drastic! Great to have you about still!

Nikci

Hi StuJu (ooh, it feels peculiar not calling you Gizmo any more!)

Are you going to have a re-naming ceremony where we all have to bring you goodies and presents? LOL

Glad it's just a name change and you're not going anywhere!

Mrs Tykexx

Guest The Littles

OMG - thought you were leaving! So relieved to hear that you are just having a 'name change'! Nice to know your real name, at last!

Gaynor x

Guest Aldo

When i first saw the name i thought it was another one of those interweb txt things like "WTF" or "STFU"

Who are you and what did you do with our Gizmo???????????????

:biglaugh: Hi Leanne & mark,

Panic over, it is gizmo, it is me, just decided that i didnt want a name of a usless gadget !!! lol gizmo is ju of stuju :biglaugh:

but thanks for your concern

stuju x

Hi all,

thanks very much for your replies, it's great to feel wanted LOL

& in answer to cantwait's question it will be ju that posts the most as stu a bit slow on the keyboard lol (as he says his fingers too big for the keys!!!)

have a gd one

stuju x

Guest taffy 62

Please dont change your avatar, cause you will always be gizmo to me when i see that :biglaugh:

Guest sandy25

Hi stuju, wondered where you'd gone to. good to see you haven't gone as such. :spinny:We're still going with the application but have had the jitters for a few days. See ya Wendy

Guest leanneandmark
:biglaugh: Hi Leanne & mark,

Panic over, it is gizmo, it is me, just decided that i didnt want a name of a usless gadget !!! lol gizmo is ju of stuju :biglaugh:

but thanks for your concern

stuju x

Hmm i'm watching you closely...vveeerrrryyyyy closely indeed:skeptical: 'Ju of stuju'

lol. xx

Guest sandy25

Hi stuju,

We're still heading for avoca, terrigal, wamberal area. Had a week of big doubts, thinking seriously of why we are actually leaving our family and England. We've decided we're still going for it, though.

We feel more settled again now. Anyway nuff said. Take care wendy:smile:

Archived