189 Visa Lodged July 2015

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Australian police checks supercow as we lived there before. Alanlisa we put everything else in like uk police checks and medicals just haven't received oz ones yet should have done them earlier but was unsure if we needed to hope everything going well for u guys

Hi All,

I'm Irish but I have been a silent reader of this forum for the last 8 weeks or so since i applied for my 189 visa.

It is with great joy that i can tell you all that i received my grant this afternoon! See below for my timeline in the hopes that it will assist others waiting

ANZSCO: 221111 - Accountant (General)

EOI submitted onshore: 10 June 2015 - 75 points

Invite received: 6 July 2015

Application submitted: 7 July 2015

Medicals: 8 July 2015

Direct Grant: 3 September 2015!

Current Mood::jiggy:

All docs front loaded including PCC. However, i started to get anxious about the support provided for employment evidence and uploaded more in this regard in the week 24th August.

Hi All,

I'm Irish but I have been a silent reader of this forum for the last 8 weeks or so since i applied for my 189 visa.

It is with great joy that i can tell you all that i received my grant this afternoon! See below for my timeline in the hopes that it will assist others waiting

ANZSCO: 221111 - Accountant (General)

EOI submitted onshore: 10 June 2015 - 75 points

Invite received: 6 July 2015

Application submitted: 7 July 2015

Medicals: 8 July 2015

Direct Grant: 3 September 2015!

Current Mood::jiggy:

All docs front loaded including PCC. However, i started to get anxious about the support provided for employment evidence and uploaded more in this regard in the week 24th August.

My case is similar to yours. I'm from the 221111(Accountant General) and got invited on 6th July 2015. However, I have self employment experience of 3.5 years to go with employment experience of 1 year. Was self employment a part of your experience by any chance?

My case is similar to yours. I'm from the 221111(Accountant General) and got invited on 6th July 2015. However, I have self employment experience of 3.5 years to go with employment experience of 1 year. Was self employment a part of your experience by any chance?

Hi Indianinoz - unfortunately not. I had 5 points for overseas experience (3-5years) and 5 points for Australian experience (1-3years)

Hopefully it will be your turn soon!

I'm the same as you glow1. EOI invite 6th July, visa submitted 7th July with medicals and police checks uploaded straight away.....but not heard anything!!!! Really pleased for you though. Hoping it's soon for us with your dates being similar to ours.....espcially as I'm fed up of the kids asking me every day!!!

I'm the same as you glow1. EOI invite 6th July, visa submitted 7th July with medicals and police checks uploaded straight away.....but not heard anything!!!! Really pleased for you though. Hoping it's soon for us with your dates being similar to ours.....espcially as I'm fed up of the kids asking me every day!!!

We're the same, the waiting is driving us insane. What occupation are you under?

Archived