189 Visa Lodged July 2015

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What occupation have you gone under? Would you mind telling me which country ur in as all the grants from the 6th have all been china and the philippines , I wondered if they were done in country order [emoji16]

Hey I applied from Ireland.... I'm a registered nurse (developmental disability) have you heard anything yet?! You lodged the 8th right?!

Yes we applied the 8th, still not heard anything either [emoji30]

Congratulations again [emoji106][emoji12]

Once you get your grant you wonder why you let yourself stress so much! It won't be long for you now! When do u plan to head to oz?! I'm booking flights today for the end of September!

Hi guys,we lodged visa on the 22nd June. Our agent contacted us on the 12th August to submit form 80,

that was uploaded on the 18th... Haven't heard anything since!! The waiting is literally killing me...is great to hear how everyone else is gettin on...

If it makes you feel any better, you are not alone :)

(it doesn't make me feel any less impatient knowing others are also waiting haha)

This year flew up to this point, but now the calendar is standing still entirely... perhaps I shouldn't be staring at dates in it every other day :P

(it doesn't make me feel any less impatient knowing others are also waiting haha)

This year flew up to this point, but now the calendar is standing still entirely... perhaps I shouldn't be staring at dates in it every other day :P

When did you lodge? We lodged on 8th July, the waiting is driving me mad [emoji16]

Lodged 16th July, but that was sans-form 80 / medicals and Police clearance.

DIBP asked for the above, and I submitted the rest on the 13th August.

I thought I was being clever, by buying my family some time to go activate the visa (as we're not going on activation Holiday there first, just plan to go)... but now I think it was a pretty sh!t plan :P

Im on edge Monday to Friday.... The wait is horrendous... As the weeks go by it seems to be getting worse!! I just reli hope it doesnt drag on for much longer, i know we cant so much about it but its still hard!!

Im on edge Monday to Friday.... The wait is horrendous... As the weeks go by it seems to be getting worse!! I just reli hope it doesnt drag on for much longer, i know we cant so much about it but its still hard!!

Same, if there's any consolation for me... it seems (by reading all others' projected processing times), that my grant (hopefully be a grant!!) will be around my birthday.

It would make one helluva epic birthday gift :D

Lodged 16th July, but that was sans-form 80 / medicals and Police clearance.

DIBP asked for the above, and I submitted the rest on the 13th August.

I thought I was being clever, by buying my family some time to go activate the visa (as we're not going on activation Holiday there first, just plan to go)... but now I think it was a pretty sh!t plan :P

We front loaded all documents, medical a and police checks etc so I'm hoping for a direct grant [emoji57]

Same, if there's any consolation for me... it seems (by reading all others' projected processing times), that my grant (hopefully be a grant!!) will be around my birthday.

It would make one helluva epic birthday gift :D

that would be pretty epic birthday present!! Are you guys using an agent? We are using one,glad in one way but feel maybe we could have done it ourselves!!

Hi all. Any grants for the July group?

Well, I submitted on 3rd Jul, and was contacted by a CO on Monday 24th August. She requested Form 80 and Evidence of Employment. Yes, CaptainC and IndianinOz, you were absolutely right, the AASW assessment of my skilled employment claims was not enough as you pointed out a couple of weeks ago.

Well, after running around all week and phoning every one of my past employers, I managed to upload everything last night 28/08/15 - that is form 80 (what a pain it was to fill!), and all sorts of evidence re employment.

I am now not sure it was a great idea to make this application on my own. It may have been less stressful with a Migration Agent!

Good luck to everyone!