189 Visa Lodged March 2015

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,,

Just received Me and my Wife's GRANT notifications....celebrating up to the highest. In 2013 My TR visa was rejected due to the gap in my health insurance so I reviewed my decision and refused by MRT in last year aug. I really wanted to be a part of that culture and the country so I came back and did my IELTS and applied for 189 visa. Now here I am with a GRANT notification so i guess time will guide u for the best in your life till that moment don't loose your hope guys....:smile:

good luck for everyone who are waiting for their GRANTS.......

Edited by Dreamboy

Congrats ..

Guys whats happening to the tracker I cant seem to find it? can someone send me the link to it.. Thanks

I am still waiting to hear from mine 58 days and still counting and so news at all.

Hi all, new poster long time lurker. Anyway just thought I'd share our situation. Applied on the 8th March with 75 points, family of 5 currently on a 457. All docs, medicals and pcc's done, and not heard a peep as yet. No CO assigned, according to the 131881 number it hasn't been looked at yet. Getting nervous as points change next month due to a birthday. Any idea if points are based on time of application? Cheers all and good luck!

Got contacted by CO who said my points were wrong (despite a friend submitting the exact same qualifications and having no problem), I'd still be eligible and they saw it wasn't intentional. Now my status has changed from Assessment in progress to Application received. I really hope it hasn't gone back to the end of the queue.

Got contacted by CO who said my points were wrong (despite a friend submitting the exact same qualifications and having no problem), I'd still be eligible and they saw it wasn't intentional. Now my status has changed from Assessment in progress to Application received. I really hope it hasn't gone back to the end of the queue.

I dont think so it will be in line since you've not started a new application. Thats what i think. Anyways when did you lodge your visa and for what course and points?

Me and my missis (she is the main 189 applicant) submitted on 29th March, apparently a CO requested info via e-mail on 14th May, but we (she) never received anything, so they contacted again today via e-mail at which point she saw it.

CO wants form 1221 and 80 completed..........damn

Edited by adam0bmx0

Its similair to a Form 80, i.e takes a while to fill out and asks for a lot of information!

I don't think it gets commonaly requested by CO's.

Hi just had a question with the Immi Account. I lodged 189 through my agent and all my previous applications like TR is done by me. Currenly i am still on TR. Lodged my PR on 27/03. Why it is not showing in my immi account of my lodgement ,the only thing i can see is my TR. Is is something like the agents have their own account and they see the status of my application? Can we not have two application in one log in? Please advise!

My medicals were finalised today! Such a relief as I thought they were going to be referred :)

Hey what status do you get when your medical is updated.! Also did you get any contact by a CO? I applied for 189 on 27/03 for Accountant with 60 points. All docs front uploaded. My Afp just got expired yesterday. My agent says i can wait till a case off asks. Do you think i should wait or i am most likely to get a contact soon?

Hey what status do you get when your medical is updated.! Also did you get any contact by a CO? I applied for 189 on 27/03 for Accountant with 60 points. All docs front uploaded. My Afp just got expired yesterday. My agent says i can wait till a case off asks. Do you think i should wait or i am most likely to get a contact soon?

Mine says:

Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action required

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

No idea about the police check - if it'll take a while to come through and if you definitely need a new one, then I don't see why you'd wait to request it?

I've not yet been contacted by a CO! Seems like things are a bit slow this week so who knows. Hoping I'll hear something by the end of next week :)