Sorry to say goodbye

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

I would like to take this opportunity to say goodbye to a very special mod who has stuck by me and put up with my ramblings, tears and mood swings for a number of years. Daniel.( @noworriesmate ) has reached retirement age and has left the mod team so that he can spend some quality time with family and his new job.

I am really going to miss you Daniel. :cry:

Jee anyone would think I'd been hitting your wine. I can't have you thinking ive gone all soft on you.:tongue:

image.jpg

Lots of love

Your Deranged Stalker - Moooooooo

image.jpg

I would like to take this opportunity to say goodbye to a very special mod who has stuck by me and put up with my ramblings, tears and mood swings for a number of years. Daniel.( @noworriesmate ) has reached retirement age and has left the mod team so that he can spend some quality time with family and his new job.

I am really going to miss you Daniel. :cry:

Jee anyone would think I'd been hitting your wine. I can't have you thinking ive gone all soft on you.:tongue:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28815[/ATTACH]

Lots of love

Your Deranged Stalker - Moooooooo

You make it sound like I died or something!! I'll still be around and pop in to annoy from time to time, just without my mod hat on!!

Daniel

Guest The Pom Queen
You make it sound like I died or something!! I'll still be around and pop in to annoy from time to time, just without my mod hat on!!

Daniel

That's what being drugged up does to you (prescription drugs before anyone jumps in)

Archived