457 - Current processing times

tbk

My sponsor is also small and first time sponsor

Though they have met the training benchmark on resubmittion there has been no decision as yet.

What is the occupation you applying for?

Are you still waiting for this company approval or made fresh application?

What is your migration agents suggesting you do now?

fresh application has been submitted,

according to agent it will take atleast 3 months time so lets c..

position is transport manager..

Hi guys, I'd like to share my timeline.

visa refuses april 2016. Nomination aproval 08, 2016. Started again my process, 22/06/2016. Docs request 03/08/2016. Submited 17/08/2016. VISA GARANTED 14/10/2016. I am very Happy because I had wainting one year and five months... Well, that is it. I am from Brazil and My job nomination is fitness centre manenger. Good look guys.

visa refuses april 2016. Nomination aproval 08, 2016. Started again my process, 22/06/2016. Docs request 03/08/2016. Submited 17/08/2016. VISA GARANTED 14/10/2016. I am very Happy because I had wainting one year and five months... Well, that is it. I am from Brazil and My job nomination is fitness centre manenger. Good look guys.

Congrats. When did you apply your nomination..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations! May I ask why was the last visa application refused in April?

What's the fastest a new application could be approved? As in best case scenario? Low risk country. Dairy farming. Sponsor already approved, medical done etc.

Fastest I heard recently under those circumstances was 3 weeks. Bear in mind though that it tends to vary quite a bit, so if you put your hope up for 3 weeks, you are very likely going to end up frustrated and disappointed! Realistically, I recommend that you set yourself an expectation of 6 weeks...

Fastest I heard recently under those circumstances was 3 weeks. Bear in mind though that it tends to vary quite a bit, so if you put your hope up for 3 weeks, you are very likely going to end up frustrated and disappointed! Realistically, I recommend that you set yourself an expectation of 6 weeks...

I would be delighted with 3-6 weeks to be honest. Just crossing fingers and everything else that it goes better this time (refused after 12 months waiting over something incredibly ridiculous)

Hi guys. I'm waiting for my nomination approval. Just to share my timeline

21/06/2016 Lodged SBS & Nomination

02/08/2016 SBS approved & additional information required for nomination

17/08/2016 additional information provided

Till now: Waiting

Is this normal? I think I've waited for a long time.....

Hi Guys

The nomination approved 21/10.

Yeah!

Hi Guys,

my time line is

Visa apply on 06-05-16

nomination and sponsorship already approve prior to visa application

HR country

my MA sent email to department for priority processing, the reply is the Department already initiated integrity checks and is not complete yet.

can any one know how long it take to complete integrity checks and how they do it?

thanks

Hi Guys,

my time line is

Visa apply on 06-05-16

nomination and sponsorship already approve prior to visa application

HR country

my MA sent email to department for priority processing, the reply is the Department already initiated integrity checks and is not complete yet.

can any one know how long it take to complete integrity checks and how they do it?

thanks

Any visa in the last 2 weeks?

We have recently moved to a global allocation model for processing cases. The network is processing applications lodged from 29 August 2016 onwards (the current assessment date will be updated weekly on a Monday).We have recently moved to a global allocation model for processing cases. The network is processing applications lodged from 29 August 2016 onwards (the current assessment date will be updated weekly on a Monday).

FYI for people waiting.....

We have recently moved to a global allocation model for processing cases. The network is processing applications lodged from 29 August 2016 onwards (the current assessment date will be updated weekly on a Monday).We have recently moved to a global allocation model for processing cases. The network is processing applications lodged from 29 August 2016 onwards (the current assessment date will be updated weekly on a Monday).

Sorry, what does it mean?

What is exactly that ?

The he link for this would be good and useful ???? Thanks :)

Hello all. It was great to read this thread. We received our visa today. Here is our timeline.

Sponsor nomination 18-10-2016

Nomination approval 19-10-2016

Application submission 24-10-2016

Grant of Visa 25-10-2016

main applicant + de facto partner

british

going to Queensland

University lecturer

Health exam, health insurance and police report were in place before submission. No agent.

Our experience was to prepare the complete support documents as much as we can, before the submission.

all the best!

What is exactly that ?

I emailed the 457 email address and got that auto reply. It implies as of yesterday they are processing new applications as of 29th August, so if you have applied after this date your application will be initially assessed in due course

Hello all. It was great to read this thread. We received our visa today. Here is our timeline.

Grant of Visa 25-10-2016

british

going to Queensland

University lecturer

Health exam, health insurance and police report were in place before submission. No agent.

Our experience was to prepare the complete support documents as much as we can, before the submission.

all the best!

Congrats, quite unbelivable timelines. Happy for you

Grant of Visa 25-10-2016

british

going to Queensland

University lecturer

all the best!

less than a week!!?? ?

Guys very disappointed with the processing time,lodge application and nomination 16-6

nomination approved 4-10

still wating for my visa....

low risk country

hey me too! my MA lodged the application on 15 Sept and no news till now ): But my MA did tell me that it'll take 6-8 weeks. its been such a long wait!

Hi everyone,

i have been waiting for 457 since last july 2015 more than year due to external checks.. Is anyone experienced this before. How long they gonna take to make decision? Is this file effects if i applied for new visa application? Thanks

less than a week!!?? 

That is an amazing timeline.

My MA has told me that 457 processing times vary according to which state you've applied to. I'll be in WA (apparently has the shortest wait of around 4-6 weeks). Is this true to other peoples experience?

S

That is an amazing timeline.

My MA has told me that 457 processing times vary according to which state you've applied to. I'll be in WA (apparently has the shortest wait of around 4-6 weeks). Is this true to other peoples experience?

S

ive had a friend who was granted a visa in about a week too! But apparently, the employers would have to pay a little extra for priority processing.