457 - Current processing times

tbk

Anybody had their application processed in this week. As per the info from DIBP they are processing application post 19 September. We applied on 21st and still no update :-(

Guys, just got visa granted :-)

Here is the timeline

Visa and Nomination applied: 21 Sep 2016

Medicals submitted: 23 Sep 2016

Nomination and Visa Approved: 10 Nov 2016

Best of luck to everyone!

I wouldnt try that just yet mate. Your application was 19th september and they are currently processing from that date onwards, I would at least give it until the end of this week.

Dude you are my Hero. Thanks a lot buddy. I applied for priority processing yesterday because they asked for RFI day before and got my Visa granted today. I didn't even know about priority option. Thanks once again

Hi all - I have the TRN number for my visa application that was lodged on 2nd Nov by an agent.

when I try using this to check the status I am getting an error message "The following errors have been encountered:The applicant details entered do not match this TRN. This information must be what was entered for the main applicant. Please check, and try again."

I am using this web address https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa.

when my agent tries it works fine but it wont work for me, I have checked all info and re-entered several times but still no luck.... any ideas?

my agent suggested contacting the e-business help desk - but I can only find a phone number for them and no email address - does any one have one I could email the query to?

Also I am under the impression that for tax purposes those working on a 457 visa will be deemed "resident" - can any one confirm this please?

Dude you are my Hero. Thanks a lot buddy. I applied for priority processing yesterday because they asked for RFI day before and got my Visa granted today. I didn't even know about priority option. Thanks once again

What did they asked you on RFI ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all - I have the TRN number for my visa application that was lodged on 2nd Nov by an agent.

when I try using this to check the status I am getting an error message "The following errors have been encountered:The applicant details entered do not match this TRN. This information must be what was entered for the main applicant. Please check, and try again."

I am using this web address https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa.

when my agent tries it works fine but it wont work for me, I have checked all info and re-entered several times but still no luck.... any ideas?

my agent suggested contacting the e-business help desk - but I can only find a phone number for them and no email address - does any one have one I could email the query to?

Also I am under the impression that for tax purposes those working on a 457 visa will be deemed "resident" - can any one confirm this please?

Anyone?

Silveeteen, no one is going to really be able to answer your question. Its clearly saying the TRN doesn't match something that is in the application so if you are entering your TRN + other security details like you Passport number or nationality and its giving you this message then maybe the agent has made a typo on the application.

Silveeteen, no one is going to really be able to answer your question. Its clearly saying the TRN doesn't match something that is in the application so if you are entering your TRN + other security details like you Passport number or nationality and its giving you this message then maybe the agent has made a typo on the application.

I've double checked all the details and they match perfectly - The agent has tried using the information I have used and been given access. He suggested I contact the help desk via email but I can't find this?

Guys, just got visa granted :-)

Here is the timeline

Visa and Nomination applied: 21 Sep 2016

Medicals submitted: 23 Sep 2016

Nomination and Visa Approved: 10 Nov 2016

Best of luck to everyone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hi ishant, did u apply on shore or offshore and which profile??