457 - Current processing times

tbk

I've been following this thread whilst waiting for my visa so wanted to share my timelines:

Submitted - 27th September

More info requested (from employer, not me) - 26th October

Visa approved - 28th October

Employer is already approved, we're from the UK and it was a visa for me plus a spouse.

I've been following this thread whilst waiting for my visa so wanted to share my timelines:

Submitted - 27th September

More info requested (from employer, not me) - 26th October

Visa approved - 28th October

Employer is already approved, we're from the UK and it was a visa for me plus a spouse.

Fabtastic speed! Can I ask whereabouts in Australia you're going? Was that nomination submission date on 27/9?

We submitted nomination and visa together via agency on 23/9..... Basing to Melbourne... No news yet, but hoping soon!! ??

We're going to Sydney, and are very happy with the quick turnaround! Yes nomination & visa submitted together.

We thought after the info request on the 26th we'd be at the back of the queue again, so we're very happily surprised for them to come through yesterday.

My new employer does lot of sponsorship so I think that helps with turnaround times.

Good luck with yours!

We're going to Sydney, and are very happy with the quick turnaround! Yes nomination & visa submitted together.

We thought after the info request on the 26th we'd be at the back of the queue again, so we're very happily surprised for them to come through yesterday.

My new employer does lot of sponsorship so I think that helps with turnaround times.

Good luck with yours!

I think our sponsor has done several, and we are using an agent, so expecting no further questions.... Hopefully!! Yeah, definitely excellent time frame! I'm wondering if it's different time scales for different regions because they've only just gone to global allocation. Hopefully they'll be up to ours soon enough! ??

Latest from the department. Looks like they are starting catch up

Your receipt of this automated response confirms that we have received your email.

Please note the auto-response was updated on 31 October 2016 with new information on the initial assessment date for processing

We have recently moved to a global allocation model for processing cases. The network is processing applications lodged from 9 September 2016 onwards (the current assessment date will be updated weekly on a Monday).

Latest from the department. Looks like they are starting catch up

Your receipt of this automated response confirms that we have received your email.

Please note the auto-response was updated on 31 October 2016 with new information on the initial assessment date for processing

We have recently moved to a global allocation model for processing cases. The network is processing applications lodged from 9 September 2016 onwards (the current assessment date will be updated weekly on a Monday).

So it's looks like they're taking 7 weeks to look at new applications? That's discouraging.. I was hoping for sooner, this means running into the holiday period which likely means recent applications won't get processed till the new year :(

Edited by Tal

So it's looks like they're taking 7 weeks to look at new applications? That's discouraging.. I was hoping for sooner, this means running into the holiday period which likely means recent applications won't get processed till the new year :(

They will have holiday Justin Christmas nth else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The normal allocation time has always been 6-8 weeks, so 7 is not that bad. And they actually had the allocation time as 10 weeks up until today so that is a positive sign. Unfortunately it is a waiting game and there is nothing we can do. I have been waiting 10 weeks now.

The normal allocation time has always been 6-8 weeks, so 7 is not that bad. And they actually had the allocation time as 10 weeks up until today so that is a positive sign. Unfortunately it is a waiting game and there is nothing we can do. I have been waiting 10 weeks now.

Hi mate

Where are u heading to?have your file been allocated by CO?any further request frm department? is your nomination was approved or u still waiting?

We are similar time.

Yeah,i'm on my 7 week mark (lodged on 15 Sept) and still no news at all ):

What do you mean by allocation time? my MA did mention 6-8 weeks too, but i thought that's for the approval, meaning the whole process?

Hi mate

Where are u heading to?have your file been allocated by CO?any further request frm department? is your nomination was approved or u still waiting?

We are similar time.

I am heading to Sydney hopefully. As far as I am aware it has not be allocated yet, but sometimes the immi account does not get updated until approved.

We are still waiting for nomination approval aswell

What do you mean by allocation time? my MA did mention 6-8 weeks too, but i thought that's for the approval, meaning the whole process?

The normal timescale for it to be allocated to a case office is between 6-8 weeks. If everything is ok and straight forward it can be approved within days