457 - Current processing times

tbk

Well finally visa's have arrived!

Employer nomination 6th september

my visa lodge 24th September

approved and finalised today 10th October. No police checks, medical or further documents needed! Feeling very happy!

Congrats! That's some quick turn around! Which state are you going to?

Hi Dave

You mention you're from the UK, and gave a timeline. Could I ask; Did you apply yourself or did the employer apply via an agent for you?

Did you complete a company police check form also? We did and nomination submted same time as visa, via agent, just wondering did you have to apply for acro check yourself?

Cheers

Louise

Hi Louise

My visa was handled by an agent , but i got flagged for an offence in 2002 , agent passed this back to me and i applied for acro check by myself its £80 plus deliver and i got it back in a couple of days

Thanks

Dave

Well finally visa's have arrived!

Employer nomination 6th september

my visa lodge 24th September

approved and finalised today 10th October. No police checks, medical or further documents needed! Feeling very happy!

Was the employer nomination lodged on 6th September or approved then having been lodged before?

Thanks in advance, and enjoy Oz!!

Hi Guys,

I am currently waiting for my 457 to be granted for myself, my wife and soon to be 4 year old daughter. Hopefully moving to Sydney.

We used a M.A that my future employers set up.

The nomination and visa application was all applied for at the same time and submitted on the 19th August. That means this friday will be 8 weeks and we have not heard anything yet, so hopefully it wont be too much longer!!!!

Hi Guys,

I am currently waiting for my 457 to be granted for myself, my wife and soon to be 4 year old daughter. Hopefully moving to Sydney.

The nomination and visa application was all applied for at the same time and submitted on the 19th August. That means this friday will be 8 weeks and we have not heard anything yet, so hopefully it wont be too much longer!!!!

Wouls be interested to know when you get this as we are in a similar position; employer used an agent and submitted nomination and visa together ! Was hoping it would be done within the 8 weeks...... Don't feel as optimistic now I know you're still waiting :-(

Wouls be interested to know when you get this as we are in a similar position; employer used an agent and submitted nomination and visa together ! Was hoping it would be done within the 8 weeks...... Don't feel as optimistic now I know you're still waiting :-(

When was yours submitted?

I didn't know the immigration department have been on strike for two weeks? When was this?

We also submitted our visas on 16th sep and was hoping to be nearer the 8 week mark. We are also sydney. We did phone the migration agent however and she had said that although there was strikes this would have no effect on immi processing. Do you have access to your immi account so you could see the status of your application?

Ours only went in 23/9 through an agent, nomination and visa together, but were told least 8 weeks and we're hoping for 8 weeks ha ha! Although the immigration dept have been on strike for two weeks so that won't help :-)

I believe strike got suspended last week.... Any news u guys heard of?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Hi

When u summit your medical report to department? Did u know that your nomination had approved yet?did u ask your MA ?where u heading to?

Thank in advance.

Some good news. Here is my timeline.

Nomination lodged August 26th.

Nomination approved October 10th

Visa lodged October 11th

Visa granted October 12th

School teacher from the UK going to Sydney.

No migration agent used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some good news. Here is my timeline.

Nomination lodged August 26th.

Nomination approved October 10th

Visa lodged October 11th

Visa granted October 12th

School teacher from the UK going to Sydney.

No migration agent used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Wow, that's fast!

Do you mind me asking which state you applied in? Good luck with the move!

We also submitted our visas on 16th sep and was hoping to be nearer the 8 week mark. We are also sydney. We did phone the migration agent however and she had said that although there was strikes this would have no effect on immi processing. Do you have access to your immi account so you could see the status of your application?

Yeah I have access to my immi account. It still says received. Apparently some times it will change to processing, or sometimes change directly to Finalised.

Hi

When u summit your medical report to department? Did u know that your nomination had approved yet?did u ask your MA ?where u heading to?

Thank in advance.

Medical report was submitted at same time as visa application. We had it all done in preparation.

MA says they cannot get an update.

We are heading to Sydney

Hi

my visa and my nomination lodge 14th June

further info requested regarding my visa and my nomination 11/8

submited 24/8

nomination granted 4/10

still waiting for my visa(low risk county) is that normal?

and they haven't call my previous overseas employers yet to check my references letters