tbk

YES! Visa granted :-) Here's the timeline:

Subclass 400 Application: 28 July

Subclass 400 Granted: 4 August

Entered Australia: 21 August

Nomination submitted: 19 September

457 Application submitted: 27 September

Nomination Approved: 8 Oct

RFI received: 10 Oct (spouse to undergo full health assessment)

RFI response provided: 19 Oct

Priority requested: 16 Nov (on the grounds that SC400 visa expiry is 21 Nov)

Visa granted: 17 Nov

Applied from LR country. I was onshore, spouse and kids offshore. Went to NSW. Both sponsor and myself did not use MA

Edited by Michael P

YES! Visa granted :-) Here's the timeline:

Subclass 400 Application: 28 July

Subclass 400 Granted: 4 August

Entered Australia: 21 August

Nomination submitted: 19 September

457 Application submitted: 27 September

Nomination Approved: 8 Oct

RFI received: 10 Oct (spouse to undergo full health assessment)

RFI response provided: 19 Oct

Priority requested: 16 Nov (on the grounds that SC400 visa expiry is 21 Nov)

Visa granted: 17 Nov

Applied from LR country. I was onshore, spouse and kids offshore. Went to NSW. Both sponsor and myself did not use MA

Congrats mate

You got your now hope I'll get mine as well soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to all that have their visa's.

Currently waiting after an RFI for 57 working days... Time to write a professional but strongly worded email to immigration. I appreciate things take time, but I feel I deserve an explanation I mean if its taking this long surely there is a reason for it? I think I would actually prefer a refusal rather than just nothing lol I mean I wouldn't really but its getting beyond a joke.

Time to write a professional but strongly worded email to immigration. I appreciate things take time, but I feel I deserve an explanation I mean if its taking this long surely there is a reason for it? I think I would actually prefer a refusal rather than just nothing lol I mean I wouldn't really but its getting beyond a joke.

I wrote a very kind and friendly email to them and got my visa the next day... Let me know how the strongly worded email works out for you.... :-p

Our dreams were realised at 4am this morning

457 VISA GRANTED!!!!!

4 yrs of hoping!

our timeline

Sponsorship,Nomination & Visa application submitted together via MA 05th February 2016 (offshore)

All approved within minutes of each other - 6 weeks & 3 day wait.

No further documents requested, no medical records or police checks.

Heading TO Byron Bay NSW - best get packing!!!!!!

Good luck to all those waiting - don't give up hope, it happened for us x

Byron Bay is lovely. Enjoy it!

What type of work will you both have?

B

I sent a blank email but didn't received the auto reply

Check your spam folder or try from another email address... It currently says:

For urgent requests for assistance, please include the words Priority Request for Assistance in the subject line of your email. If there are exceptional circumstances requiring the urgent allocation of a case please the words Priority Allocation Request in the subject line of your email.

Such requests will NOT be considered further unless there is a brief statement providing reasons for the request. If there is no statement or the request is considered not to be urgent, you will not receive a response and/or the application will be processed within the normal timeframe. If the request is considered to be urgent, we will contact you within 48 hours.

Please do not use this option as your default position for emails sent to this mailbox. The reason we don’t respond, if the request is not considered urgent, is related to the volume of such requests and our efforts to limit the staff resources we lose from our primary focus of finalising applications.

Hello, I readed some recent news about goverment is going to tighten the 457 job list. Does anyone know how fast they can apply new policy? I mean is the goverment change the list in next year July, or could be much earily than that?

http://www.news.com.au/national/politics/crackdown-continues-on-457-visas/news-story/d44f9291ddf6fa293210fc83c62b4bea

my 457 application went in today, apparently under priority processing!

Will have to wait and see how long it takes, planning on heading to Brisbane 2nd or 3rd of January! will update how long it takes...

How did you manage to do priority processing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk