457 - Current processing times

tbk

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post this....I am looking for advice regarding the process

of 457 visa.i have IELTS & positive skill assessment.how can i get employer nomination & invitation.

Hi Desire,

In order to obtain the 457 visa an Australian business who is a "standard business sponsor" has to nominate a job position and indicate you as the candidate for that position.

The famous "three steps" of the 457.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Desire,

In order to obtain the 457 visa an Australian business who is a "standard business sponsor" has to nominate a job position and indicate you as the candidate for that position.

The famous "three steps" of the 457.

how can i contact with them"standard business sponsor"

I applied 457 through MA , Application lodged 10 May 2015, Medicals 13 May 2015 , further documents requested and provided 5 June 2015. No news afterwards

Onshore, I was already on 457 for past 2 years and currently i am in bridging visa. Any one idea is it normal.

congrats @fraserharry!

All you need is the TRN to be able to register an immAccount on http://www.immi.gov.au/ and then you can check it 5 times a day like the rest of us... ;-)

You just "import" the application via the TRN once your account is created.

Why did your MA have to post the letter? Mine received electronic grant letters for nomination and visa grant by email, and forwarded them to me immediately.

Does anyone know if your agent creates the immi account for you or once they have submitted you can go in and do this on your own to track your progress?

Thanks xx

I'm in the similar situation via my MA processing my application, i asked the same question and they said "Unfortunately there is no system to track your application online."

I would be interested to hear other people's thoughts on this?