457 - Current processing times

tbk

Congratulations, very happy for u and thanks for posting, for uplifting our hope. Mid May, so hopefully we will too have news soon. Dodziu, continue to keep our fingers cross.

yeah,im trying.............. but think is time to start looking for other options/country

hi all

any advice welcome

our visa application was lodged last week with medical insurance provived and having spoken to the sponsor we were told that she is going to get the visa 457 fast tracked.Now having a good look on the internet I cannot see if this is indeed possible so would like to hear from anybody who has had there 457 fast tracked or are we just clutching at straws and looking at a long wait like quite a few that I have read about on this thread.

Just a little bit of info on the job.it is a hairdressing job for a major franchise in QLD but they do operate all over OZ and apparently have done quite a few 457 visa sponsors.would love to hear from anybody who can shed some light on this for us.

thanks for reading

hi all

any advice welcome

our visa application was lodged last week with medical insurance provived and having spoken to the sponsor we were told that she is going to get the visa 457 fast tracked.Now having a good look on the internet I cannot see if this is indeed possible so would like to hear from anybody who has had there 457 fast tracked or are we just clutching at straws and looking at a long wait like quite a few that I have read about on this thread.

Just a little bit of info on the job.it is a hairdressing job for a major franchise in QLD but they do operate all over OZ and apparently have done quite a few 457 visa sponsors.would love to hear from anybody who can shed some light on this for us.

thanks for reading

Hi 99 flakr

There is no fast track option for 457. It will be approved step by step, 1. Sponsor approval, 2. Nomination approval 3. Visa approval. Processing time 1 to 3 months but could be longer. U may get by 15 days or within 15 weeks. So hope for the best.

Thanks

I almost sold my cafe business after nomination was granted and thank God I waited a little a longer and then longer and longer......... MA contacted DIBP and answer is the same as others IN PROCESS. I guess we can only start organizing when visa is in hand. Insurance and medical all done, we are at ends but then what can we do. We are just guessing maybe my husband, secondary applicant is an active military man. We try to live our life as normal and hope my sponsor will wait for us. Hope you don't have to go tru this like us. Some get their visa very fast and some like us takes ages. Good luck and all the best to you. Hope to hear your grant soon.

Thanks for kind wishes. Out of interest where in OZ are you going we are going to sunshine coast about 20ks from rockhampton its a lovely little coastal town called yeppoon,we went on a little reccy to have a look at schools,houses etc and got a really good vibe from the place also helps having friends already living in the area

18 weeks n I m still waiting.......really have not heard about any fast track application. Have no ideal why ours is delaying so long, not even my MA and I am not giving up hope. Anyone out there waited longer than this? :mad::wacko:

Moomoo, i did, 20 weeks

application lodged 16th April, granted 3rd September

:)

Thanks for kind wishes. Out of interest where in OZ are you going we are going to sunshine coast about 20ks from rockhampton its a lovely little coastal town called yeppoon,we went on a little reccy to have a look at schools,houses etc and got a really good vibe from the place also helps having friends already living in the area

We are heading for Perth. Visited Rockhampton years ago, beautiful. We hope all of us will have our visa granted soon. It is frustrating and nerve wracking.

True, I think there is no difference whether we are low risk or high risk though we are low risk and do not have a clue what is happening. Our MA is trying her best but seems to be of no valid. Her answer from them is, application is actively manage and in progress. That was 5 weeks ago. I am also worried about about our insurance as our activated date has passed and don't know what to do with it. At ends.

our insurance starts on the 23rd of this month if we havnt heard before that I will contact them and change the start date of the policy which when taking out the policy we read is possible to do.No point paying for days we are staying in the uk

We used a company call frank which was atleast 50 dollars a month cheaper than all the others for a family of 4.we are going to contact our sponsor later to see what she meant by fast track or if it was just wishful thinking and atleast get the situation clarified for ourselves

We use Bupa, actually they are very helpful. Insurance will start only when we step foot in Australia. But then they need to know roughly which date. How I wish I know too. Yes it will be good to contact your sponsor, so you can have an ideal what they can do for you.