457 - Current processing times

tbk

Ok so do you have your TRN? If you do, just pop on the immigration website and create an account. You can then import your application using the TRN and the main applicant's DOB. It just adds you to the people 'watching ' the application. You'll see the status on there.

I am trying not to think about it as the disappointment when you check your email as soon as you wake up only to find nothing is starting to really get to me but saying that I still think about it every evening hoping tomorrow will be the day.really feel for the people who have waited 17 weeks and more that will drive me insane,also I have emailed agent for TRN so going to stay up till late hoping I get the email with the details so I can check out online

Edited by 99flake

Hi. Mine said the same. Now they actively asking for information etc its says assessment in progress. Some say 'processing ' until they are granted. It's unfortunately not a transparent system update situation. The good news is they have your application and it's probably nearly done. Are you from a low risk country? If so and your application is straightforward then a grant probably isn't far off now.

I am high risk and my status saying - "application received", but if you click on the application it says - "processing". I am attached all necessary documents with application ... 17 weeks will finish.. this is terrible.... They haven't wanted from us any documents and I don't know if we have a CO:(((

Good luck for all of us to have a good news soon.