457 - Current processing times

tbk

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine says that mate. It's said that since 2nd October. It means they are actively looking at it.

It says Application Received until they assign a CO then into Assessment in progress. If they ask for information, it says Information Requested.

It now all depends on the speed they pick the cases back up once they have the info they have asked for.

It's not too bad if you have been given a timeframe to aim for. My MA asked immigration for a timeframe and they were unable to provide her with one.

They review the docs within 7 days of them being uploaded according to the automated response email from Dept.

Ours have been in for longer than that now, so unless they need further information, I am hoping that they will come back within another week or so.

Hi All... Long time lurker and first time poster. I wondered if any of you knew if, when Immigration request more info, that shows up on the ImmiAccount I've created as well as that of my MA? Application lodged on the 25th of August and still waiting! Thank you.

Hi All... Long time lurker and first time poster. I wondered if any of you knew if, when Immigration request more info, that shows up on the ImmiAccount I've created as well as that of my MA? Application lodged on the 25th of August and still waiting!

Yep chick it does.

Archived