457 - Current processing times

tbk

Can anyone advise on this. Our agent said they uploaded our application decision ready on the 25/6. I didn;t know about the immi account until the 1st July so created it and all that was showing uploaded was both our birth certificates. Checked it religiously for the past 2 weeks and all it as said is Processing' and just the birth certs attached. Was like that this morning but when I checked it this afternoon all of our additional evidence has been uploaded?? Is this our agent just adding our docs?? Thanks x

Hi Susanbro, I didn't know you could see what docs were uploaded by agent. Did you just create your own immi account and import the TRN from agent?

My agent submitted my 457 application on 2 weeks ago, and I'm still waiting to hear. Might ask agent for TRN so I can track the application myself. My employer has sponsored 457 visas before so I hope the process might be relatively smooth.

Thanks

Can anyone advise on this. Our agent said they uploaded our application decision ready on the 25/6. I didn;t know about the immi account until the 1st July so created it and all that was showing uploaded was both our birth certificates. Checked it religiously for the past 2 weeks and all it as said is Processing' and just the birth certs attached. Was like that this morning but when I checked it this afternoon all of our additional evidence has been uploaded?? Is this our agent just adding our docs?? Thanks x
Edited by Britabroad

Hi Susanbro, I didn't know you could see what docs were uploaded by agent. Did you just create your own immi account and import the TRN from agent?

My agent submitted my 457 application on 2 weeks ago, and I'm still waiting to hear. Might ask agent for TRN so I can track the application myself. My employer has sponsored 457 visas before so I hope the process might be relatively smooth.

Thanks

Yes that's exactly what I did. I emailed her to ask wtf and the email I received in response was quite frankly shocking. 2.5 weeks for her to upload docs which she's had from day 1 is sompletely ridiculous and I've caught her out so now she's having a go at me. The immi account will also show when the visa has been granted, so no need to wait for her to email me xx

For my visa lodged in May, my MA, as helpful as he is, said today that if setup a immi account and linked this to my TRN it would create issues in the department contacting them - im a bit Sceptical about that respone.

When I go into mines it says all correspondence will be sent to my agent and lists her details. I'm not the only person who has done this and no one else has had any problems. It's your application and I'm sure if it caused problems immigration wouldn't allow you to import your TRN xx

• 2 weeks later...

Lodged in May have medical done on 4 June, until today nothing...... Anybody out there have any good news this month or have been waiting for so long? Really getting worried. What can go wrong after nomination have been approved? Low risk. Someone, please say something to uplift our spirit.:chatterbox:

We have 2 more days to weekend, hopefully some of us will bring good news. At least we can know it is moving. Spoken to my MA and she too have no idea why the delay and we are also skeptical about sending enquiries to DIBP. Anyone have any suggestion if we should do it ( send enquiry ). Thanks.

We have 2 more days to weekend, hopefully some of us will bring good news. At least we can know it is moving. Spoken to my MA and she too have no idea why the delay and we are also skeptical about sending enquiries to DIBP. Anyone have any suggestion if we should do it ( send enquiry ). Thanks.

no good news

my application lodge 16th April, additional info requested 4th May, sent 6th May, since then-visa still in progress.

im losing hope

i know how you feel, really nerve wrecking. My MA told me she have a case summited in Feb and just got granted. Just do not understand what they need from us when we have sponsorship and nomination already granted. Do not lose hope just wait.

• 3 weeks later...
Submitted 11 June, additional info on dependants requested and submitted last week, approved today. Just under 9 weeks in total. *mini fist pump*

Congratulations. Hopefully more good news to all of us that is still waiting. Thanks for sharing, it does give me hope.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all

457 nomination and visa application lodged offshore on 20th june. Nomination approved on 14th august. After that no news.

Do I need to be worried?

Thanks

Sazid

My application in May with sponsorship and nomination granted until today no news. There is no answer to this so continue to wait patiently with hope. So your case is still in time.... Good luck!

My application in May with sponsorship and nomination granted until today no news. There is no answer to this so continue to wait patiently with hope. So your case is still in time.... Good luck!

Omg. After nomination approval 3 months!! Hope u will get a good news very soon.

Mine finally came through today :):):)

Lodged 23/03/15

I had almost gave up hope!

Good luck to everyone and hope you dont need to wait aslong as I did.

i hope im next, lodged 16/04/2015

but possible have to wait few more weeks comparing to you

Hi all our nomination and what not is due to go in tomorrow. I am transferring within my company to there new Australian Branch and cant wait to start. My Company is using Visa Executive. They say we should hopefully have our visa within 8 weeks from submission if no issues arise and supposedly there shouldn't be. Has anyone used a company fore visas before ?

Mine finally came through today :):):)

Lodged 23/03/15

I had almost gave up hope!

Good luck to everyone and hope you dont need to wait aslong as I did.

Congratulations, very happy for u and thanks for posting, for uplifting our hope. Mid May, so hopefully we will too have news soon. Dodziu, continue to keep our fingers cross.