Perth Get together - Do we want John to attend

Guest The Pom Queen

Do we want John from Moneycorp at the Perth Meet?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do we want John from Moneycorp at the Perth Meet?

• Yes
    • No

Guest The Pom Queen

Unfortunately for John he has to get the ok from his big boss to attend the event, lets show the big boss at Moneycorp that we love John and we want him there.

Please vote for John

Guest The Pom Queen
Noticed someone has said no. Is John's boss allowed to vote or is one of the men jealous of the attention he gets?

Lol I thought it must be his boss although it could have been one of the guys thinking John is too much competition for them, especially after last years strip tease.

Talking of strippers, where is @Dom Churchill

Unfortunately for John he has to get the ok from his big boss to attend the event, lets show the big boss at Moneycorp that we love John and we want him there.

Please vote for John

I've voted. Like others have mentioned, it wouldn't be the same without him. Plus the fact that he's a great guy and great to talk to.

Guest The Pom Queen
Not complaining are you mate? Ha ha

There you are, I thought us ladies had proved too much for you and you were hiding

Guest The Pom Queen
Pah Queenie!!!!! It'll take more than a few cute lil puddy tats to send me into hiding...ha ha

So will you be joining us?

Guest The Pom Queen
Do I have a choice? He he

Try and keep me away Honey. Another opportunity to meet up with such wonderful friends is too good to pass up.

Great news :hug:

Archived