Hi Shelly,

After all that worry yesterday and our chat......we got a direct grant today aswell.!! I can't believe it......see you in Perth.!! xxx

After our chat yesterday - now that's just weird! lol Many many congratulations :-D

It's easy to tell yourself after the event that you were worrying over nothing but it's horrible at the time. I'm so pleased that's it's over for you, such a relief!

When are you heading to Perth?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations to everyone who got grants today, they seem to be flying out now! We lodged on 26th June and were allocated a CO last week. They have requested more evidence on my husband's employment history - bank statements, wage slips etc. The trouble is, my husband has had so many plumbing jobs in the last 8 years, due to firms going under, that we had a lot of evidence to submit. Now our Immi account won't let us upload any more, and says 'maximum number of files reached'. My husband has e-mailed the case officer (Adelaide team 8), but as yet has had no response. I've seen other threads on this site where people have had no response for 2 weeks, and I'm starting to panic!! I just wondered if there was anyone who'd been in a similar position, or knew of another way of getting the info to the case officer. We don't have a telephone number, but are thinking of just uploading all the documents in an e-mail, but are worried they won't accept this. Any advice????

In one of my letters from the case officer in Adelaide it stated that you can just e-mail documents as attachments if there's a problem doing it online (I've pasted the wording below), so I'm sure that would be fine if you tell them why.

Contacting GSM Adelaide

To provide additional documents to GSM Adelaide please attach the documents online via

link www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/general-skilled-migration-attachments.htm.

In the event of an error with the online link, please email the documents as scanned

attachments to the adelaide.gsm.team2@immi.gov.au.

GSM Adelaide accepts scanned copies. If possible, please provide colour scanned copies

of original documents. If you are unable to colour scan documents, please ensure that the

documents you scan are certified copies. If you send us a scan of the original document,

we can accept PDF, JPEG, TIFF or BMP file formats, although we prefer that it be in PDF

format.

You can email the documents as scanned attachments to adelaide.gsm.team2@immi.gov.au.

Isn't it ....I had really convinced myself that we were going to get refused.! Congrats to you guys aswell.....I see you are leaving soon how exciting

!

We will probably be leaving after Christmas my husband works overseas so we need to tie everything in with his leave and we have two dogs that can't fly before early December but flights are rather expensive around that time....and nice to have Christmas at home with my parents. Still can't believe it.......every day has felt like I've been on edge waiting for news.....now the planning can begin!

do you know where in Perth you are looking to live?

Isn't it ....I had really convinced myself that we were going to get refused.! Congrats to you guys aswell.....I see you are leaving soon how exciting

!

We will probably be leaving after Christmas my husband works overseas so we need to tie everything in with his leave and we have two dogs that can't fly before early December but flights are rather expensive around that time....and nice to have Christmas at home with my parents. Still can't believe it.......every day has felt like I've been on edge waiting for news.....now the planning can begin!

do you know where in Perth you are looking to live?

We're heading for Winthrop which is just SOR. We'll be staying with my sister to begin with but will likely find somewhere not to far away for ourselves in due course. I can't believe it's only 6 weeks away!!

It would be lovely to stay in touch xx

I have been a silent hawk observing the pattern of grants. I am very much happy to say I got a direct grant today 4.20 am. I applied on 26th june, uploaded everything including form 80 before august for me, spouse & child.

I wish you all the best to get grants quickly for those who have applied before me.

Grant is from adelaide team 8.

Everybody say " I am gonna get grant today " like like like, it worked for me like kelly, shelly and others.

Thanks to all

I have been a silent hawk observing the pattern of grants. I am very much happy to say I got a direct grant today 4.20 am. I applied on 26th june, uploaded everything including form 80 before august for me, spouse & child.

I wish you all the best to get grants quickly for those who have applied before me.

Grant is from adelaide team 8.

Everybody say " I am gonna get grant today " like like like, it worked for me like kelly, shelly and others.

Thanks to all

Hey, congratulations!! It's such a relief to finally see your time effort and money spent has all be worth it!

Good luck for your new life in Australia xx

Hi all.

Apologies for being slightly off-topic and asking for advice - but seeing as all of you on this thread are ahead of us, I thought i'd try asking.

We have been invited to apply forour visa this week. I just logged into the skillselect page, and after I click 'apply visa' it then asks me to log in again, but it seems to not like the username and password i give it. I am entering the same username and password I gave for the EOI.

Is this wrong?

Does anyone remeber what you are supposed to eneter for usrrname? should it be a long thing starting E000**** or an email address?

Any info much appreciated.

Matthew

Hi all.

Apologies for being slightly off-topic and asking for advice - but seeing as all of you on this thread are ahead of us, I thought i'd try asking.

We have been invited to apply forour visa this week. I just logged into the skillselect page, and after I click 'apply visa' it then asks me to log in again, but it seems to not like the username and password i give it. I am entering the same username and password I gave for the EOI.

Is this wrong?

Does anyone remeber what you are supposed to eneter for usrrname? should it be a long thing starting E000**** or an email address?

Any info much appreciated.

Matthew

When you click "apply visa", the next step is the immi account screen. IF you dont already have one click on " Create an ImmiAccount ". That is where you will set your username and password.

In one of my letters from the case officer in Adelaide it stated that you can just e-mail documents as attachments if there's a problem doing it online (I've pasted the wording below), so I'm sure that would be fine if you tell them why.

Contacting GSM Adelaide

To provide additional documents to GSM Adelaide please attach the documents online via

link www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/general-skilled-migration-attachments.htm.

In the event of an error with the online link, please email the documents as scanned

attachments to the adelaide.gsm.team2@immi.gov.au.

GSM Adelaide accepts scanned copies. If possible, please provide colour scanned copies

of original documents. If you are unable to colour scan documents, please ensure that the

documents you scan are certified copies. If you send us a scan of the original document,

we can accept PDF, JPEG, TIFF or BMP file formats, although we prefer that it be in PDF

format.

You can email the documents as scanned attachments to adelaide.gsm.team2@immi.gov.au.

Thanks for your reply LisatoOz. My husband e-mailed all the documents last night, as we didn't know what else to do! I feel reassured reading your reply, so many thanks. Now we just wait again.....

Still waiting and waiting...

I think ours is going to break the record for the longest wait for a 189 Visa on this forum...

By Saturday 13th September, 2014, it will be officially and exactly 1 year (12 Months ) since I lodged my 189 Family visa...

Been really eager and excited about this whole thing but my hopes are starting to fade away really fast.

Still waiting and waiting...

I think ours is going to break the record for the longest wait for a 189 Visa on this forum...

By Saturday 13th September, 2014, it will be officially and exactly 1 year (12 Months ) since I lodged my 189 Family visa...

Been really eager and excited about this whole thing but my hopes are starting to fade away really fast.

Any ideas what has caused such a delay?

CO asked for Meds ..... PCC is already submitted.

1) How much time it takes for Med Center to send the report to DIBP and how much time usually CO takes to complete the review and issue a visa grant letter

2) How much time is allowed to enter into Australia ........... like say a 1 year from PCC date or Med date or some other criteria ....... pls help

Any ideas what has caused such a delay?

Not sure. Last week, I made contact with my CO and was told that the application is still undergoing mandatory checks. Seems we are in the same boat with at least 2 other Kenyan applicants. Though, I thought that Meds/PCC are always requested when mandatory checks are over?

One week since i have signed and submitted the health undertaking....Still the status says ,'Required'..when will it happen? just waiting waiting...

regards,

Swavik

Visa lodged 3rd June...all documents front loaded and Health Undertaking submitted on 4th Sept...

One week since i have signed and submitted the health undertaking....Still the status says ,'Required'..when will it happen? just waiting waiting...

regards,

Swavik

Visa lodged 3rd June...all documents front loaded and Health Undertaking submitted on 4th Sept...

Hmmmmm, have you been assigned a Case Officer yet swavik?

Kind regards,

N.

Hello guys..we got an e-mail on 4th Sep , from CO asking for additional employment verification and relationship proof documents. We have submitted the documents on Monday evening.

Any idea how long is the wait now?

regards,

Swavik

Archived