Ethiad?

Que Sera Sera

We flew with ethiad in 2009 and they were fine. Only problem is they fly via Abu dhabi and we didnt like that at all but if your not stopping its ok.

They were a very clean and friendly airline.

We always use singapore purely because we like them alot but i must shop around next time as im sure i could save a fair but for a family of 4.

We flew with ethiad in 2009 and they were fine. Only problem is they fly via Abu dhabi and we didnt like that at all but if your not stopping its ok.

They were a very clean and friendly airline.

We always use singapore purely because we like them alot but i must shop around next time as im sure i could save a fair but for a family of 4.

Thankyou. Yes just a couple of hours stop over. We loved Singapore but $2000 is a lot to save for 3 of us. We have to pay for 3 adults as our son will be 13.

It seems to depends on how far in advance you book and at what time of year I found if you book early Malaysia are cheapest. I have travelled with both airlines . I vote Etihad thought had a bit more room in seats and a fairly new plane in our case the flight was direct so big help Etihad 24hrs vs 36 but that was via Ireland both were great service

enjoy

We went with Etihad last year, as a family of 4 we thought they were ok at the time. But this year we went Emirates, got to say they were much much better.

Thinking about it Etihad even refused my 18 month year old son milk until 1st class had been served! "if any is left sir we will inform you"

Etihad fine, no dramas.

take the offer and run...because these are only opening offers. This is new routes to Perth for them. Their first flight out of Perth is in July.

Have a great time my lovely xx

I have been converted to flying emirates however as I hope to be moving my life over to Oz soon I would be looking for the cheapest flight available with good times and Etihad do seem to be coming out on top. I've never flown but have friends that have and they have never had any issue with them.

On thing that is really swinging my decision is the luggage. I would fly from Glasgow to Perth. However I have to go to Manchester before Dubai then Perth. As this is a domestic flight I assumed the luggage would be restricted to 20kg, its not. The carrier that has the domestiv flight is FlyBe owned by Emirates and they operate a policy where whover you fly with for the longest you get their weight luggage. Obviously, it would be Emirates whcih is 30kg. Happy days!! I've never heard of this before so thought id pass it on :)

Their business and first are now the best in the world.

That's a really subjective call. I haven't flown Etihad but I did fly Suites in Singapore Airlines and didn't like the feeling of being interred in a coffin. I much prefer the open layout of the previous generation of First. The best First I have had was on Swiss - wonderful cabin service, great comfortable flat seat and amazing Swiss wine.

The best business class is harder to judge as the only fully flat seat I have had was NZ, but it was too hard and in the herringbone arrangement I don't like. I'd be prepared to believe the Etihad offering is good, but I tend to prefer understated comfort rather than shiny gold bling.

Archived