3 year old snatched from her bedroom in QLD

jac2011

Guest guest30085

Thank god she's safe.

It is a very strange case, and how she suddenly appeared next to the house? Too much guessing by the father (before she was found) about the possible ways she'd gone missing, it was someone we know, it might be someone who can't have children, she's not in town she's further away ... Really shouldn't judge before the facts are known but ...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is awful, I bet the parents are going out of their minds with worry. This is actually a fear of mine, and something that I think about every day. Our bedroom is on the opposite end of the house to the girl's bedrooms, so I always make sure that the windows are secure when they go to bed. I am a bit obsessive about it actually.

same here...i have been thinking about the parents... may she cm back soon...

Channel 7 tonight reported they had received information that there was a large debt owing for the drug Speed. The abduction was to put the wind up them. Might explain why the father was assaulted in the street. It's no surprise really - I thought the parents looked like they were on some kind of chemicals.

It is hard not to be suspicious when an innocent young child was involved, I think its human nature to look out for her interests and not the parents else how many children would become abused/vulnerable? There were a lot of things not adding up in this story, the parents seem to be struggling in poverty to a degree and from the press reports there has been social circumstances that would prove they have had a difficult life/upbringing. Unfortunately, in these kind of lifestyles drugs do become the norm, and whether or not they are innocent/guilt it is definitely something that the police need to investigate.

Archived