Cottesloe sculptures by the sea

HappyHeart

Who's going, who's been and what did you think?

In previous years its been too warm by day to enjoy but a nice cool weekend will mean it's packed no doubt. I think we might wait till next weekend. Always worth a look though. Might get fish and chips and go one evening, watch the sunset, don't go to Cottesloe very often, too busy for us usually but a gorgeous area.

http://www.sculpturebythesea.com/exhibitions/cottesloe.aspx

think I will go on Wednesday with my Mother in Law .........will just have to buy a lead from pet city .........:wink::animal-dog: cum on .....stay ....tbh she`s not a bad ol`:animal-bat: bird .

on till 24th , then I will take mrs tonyman too when she gets back , have not been in 7 yrs ........

We're having a family outing tomorrow, daughter finishing work at 3 and meeting up with friends ... cheese and biscuits, a bottle of fizz and a family outing to boot. Seems the goon bag is a must, but the 'barbie doll' wave is a bit weird. Will let you know

We're having a family outing tomorrow, daughter finishing work at 3 and meeting up with friends ... cheese and biscuits, a bottle of fizz and a family outing to boot. Seems the goon bag is a must, but the 'barbie doll' wave is a bit weird. Will let you know

Sounds like a perfect evening. Enjoy yourselves x

wrap up well tmoz its going to be freezing ..........27 I`m really looking forward to a cool weekend , prune all the trees for the green collection , great timing .......have a great day .......

We've been a couple of times, loved it - a nice bike ride to Cott from where we lived. There will probably be a special kids brochure - a treasure hunt type thing which kept my son engaged.

I can picture my favourite Cott cafe but forgotten the name - I'm finding that with a lot of things, I could still drive to places but forgotten the street names!

wrap up well tmoz its going to be freezing ..........27 I`m really looking forward to a cool weekend , prune all the trees for the green collection , great timing .......have a great day .......

Today was too warm, roasting when doing home visits and air con not working when inside - had to use a fan - felt like I was going through the menopause lol

Guest Guest 47403

Isn't that all a bit...........................well cultural for Perth, shouldn't you lot be off to a V8 Ute show or something? :wink:

Today was too warm, roasting when doing home visits and air con not working when inside - had to use a fan - felt like I was going through the menopause lol

yes it was ........even picking the children up from school was frustrating , it took me 40 mins as on a Friday I pick up and wait with someone else`s girl but they were so late ......what did it reach today ......?

Isn't that all a bit...........................well cultural for Perth, shouldn't you lot be off to a V8 Ute show or something? :wink:

Not in the Western suburbs dahling :wink:

They do them every year at this time, I always go and have a look at them and I always pinch myself about how lucky I am to live here and have the chance to see this a few minutes from home! Many things in Perth/Freo remind me daily how lovely life is here and this is one of them!!!

yes it was ........even picking the children up from school was frustrating , it took me 40 mins as on a Friday I pick up and wait with someone else`s girl but they were so late ......what did it reach today ......?

When I was out at lunch it was 39. Something, can't recall.

was hot out, sat in a air con office, fine.

8pm headed down to Freo for our supper, lovely sitting outside, watching the world go by

When I was out at lunch it was 39. Something, can't recall.

was hot out, sat in a air con office, fine.

8pm headed down to Freo for our supper, lovely sitting outside, watching the world go by

Nice :) Although I hear from my friends the Dr. was making house calls elsewhere today!

Nice :) Although I hear from my friends the Dr. was making house calls elsewhere today!

Maybe he had to attend an emergency :wink:

I find him a bit annoying anyway......I'm eating an apple a day, so he will stay away:cool:

How cool would that be, visiting my patients in a Ute lol ... instead I had to use a government car - (a Toyota camry).

Going on Sat now, nice 28d forecast, has anyone been, what did you think of this years pieces?

we went on Monday eve...some I liked, others I though WTF

but it was a nice evening out...fish n chips by the sea, lots of people milling about. Personally I would just go look n see. The stuff to buy is the usual overpriced sh1t

we went on Monday eve...some I liked, others I though WTF

but it was a nice evening out...fish n chips by the sea, lots of people milling about. Personally I would just go look n see. The stuff to buy is the usual overpriced sh1t

didnt know was stuff to buy?

That barbie wave is totally freaky............ l didn't think it was as good as previous times.

Archived