189 March 2014 lodge gang

id id give it til fri but after that I'd be contacting case officer direct and asking what's happening!

We haven't had any contact kellie don't know if we have a case officer to contact even. Agent sent a status email to immigration and was sent back auto response to see allocation dates on immi website for 189 there on 3rd march, with that confuses me as to why people who have lodged after me have been granted, all our documents have been front loaded, so had hoped we wouldn't be this long waiting, as the processing time for the visa is 3 months I understand better given a reason for delay how's all your plans for the move going?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did it, visa has been GRANTED!! Whoop thanks so much to everyone who supported me with positive vibes. Cheers

Yes yes yes whoooo hooooo go celebrate and start your planning! So happy for you. Wen u planning the move and what's the activation date on ur visa xx

Yes yes yes whoooo hooooo go celebrate and start your planning! So happy for you. Wen u planning the move and what's the activation date on ur visa xx

Activation date is 7th of April 2015 but we are booking flights for end of august this year, how about you? Xx

• 2 weeks later...
Yep.. Still waiting.. I know my Wife's medical was referred so think that is my delay.

Hey,

just wanted to know if u have been alloted the CO? if no then how did you come to know tht Medicals have been referred to MOC.

My wife's Medicals are also going to be referred i know that because of her HIstory, but since i have no CO alloted yet i have not idea at what stage are they now...I have submitted all my documents (lodged the visa 3 june).

Regards

Got an email requesting a form 80...I've filled it in but its a massive file. anyone know how to upload it or get it to them?

Sign into the Immi account.. You will find the link for form 80 just beside the request for health check. Fill it up and upload as you have uploaded the PCCs. There is an option from drop down menu to choose form 80 as document type.

Hope it helps

Cheers