189 March 2014 lodge gang

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw that's great, everyone seems to be granted here in march now, do you mind me asking were your from and if you had an agent?

Im from Glasgow, im the main applicant and im a staff nurse and my bf is a chef, we didnt bother with an agent as couldnt afford it, was a worry at times but glad its sorted now. Now the real stress of actually making the move begins!!

Aw that's great, everyone seems to be granted here in march now, do you mind me asking were your from and if you had an agent?

Still waiting for my grant to come through, medicals were only done 2 weeks ago though..

Congrats!!!

We lodged 2 days behind you so hopefully our case is nearing the top of the pile!

I'm still fingers crossed for you guys!

Im from Glasgow, im the main applicant and im a staff nurse and my bf is a chef, we didnt bother with an agent as couldnt afford it, was a worry at times but glad its sorted now. Now the real stress of actually making the move begins!!

Congratulations Lauren, there is certainly a lot to do to prepare for the move!

Yay .. We got our 189 visa granted today. We lodged on the 14th march had our medicals on the 2nd June and got our visa today 25th June. Good luck to everyone applying. Time to get organised and make the move. No more ifs and buts it's really happening! :)

Well Danielle24 looks like we are joining you in the 25% of people who dont get their visa granted within 3 months :-(

It's a disaster, part of me is hoping we hear something tomorrow because it's the first of July, at least giving it till the end of the week and if not I'll be highly annoyed again!!

Hi All,

I received, my grant today.:ssign19:. Funny though

My 189 was delayed for a known reason. PCC from singapore took hell of a time to be approved. Really went back and forth.

However

I called immi, earlier today morning. CO said has not received PCC (even-though, I uploaded my pcc to evisa and emailed it to team email seperately). So I made him, trace my email and mark it as received. He said, he'll go through my application "now". I got my grant in another 4 hours...... tada

To all those who have been waiting for reasons not known, I would suggest you to chase'em up. If you know why its being delayed (like in my case with the PCC) don't bother them, cuz its just stealing processing time from other applications.

Edited by benm
clariffication

Hi All,

I received, my grant today.:ssign19:. Funny though

My 189 was delayed for a known reason. PCC from singapore took hell of a time to be approved. Really went back and forth.

However

I called immi, earlier today morning. CO said has not received PCC (even-though, I uploaded my pcc to evisa and emailed it to team email seperately). So I made him, trace my email and mark it as received. He said, he'll go through my application "now". I got my grant in another 4 hours...... tada

To all those who have been waiting for reasons not known, I would suggest you to chase'em up. If you know why its being delayed (like in my case with the PCC) don't bother them, cuz its just stealing processing time from other applications.

Huge congrats well done, very lucky day for you

Nope, hounding agent to see if he knows what's happening, just says the same thing all the time I'd expect to hear something very soon. :huh: Xx

id id give it til fri but after that I'd be contacting case officer direct and asking what's happening!