189 March 2014 lodge gang

Generally, yes, but not now for me. Brisbane GSM team 33 have overnight here in the UK sent me my grant notification, so it's all done and dusted. Good luck anyone still waiting, I will of course still be around to congratulate you all when your visas come through.

So jealous, huge congrats makes your travel extra special now, :) have a great time and enjoy your new adventure

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally, yes, but not now for me. Brisbane GSM team 33 have overnight here in the UK sent me my grant notification, so it's all done and dusted. Good luck anyone still waiting, I will of course still be around to congratulate you all when your visas come through.

Congratulations on your Grant. I think Dannielle's grant will also be done soon.

So jealous, huge congrats makes your travel extra special now, :) have a great time and enjoy your new adventure

Thank you very kindly, fingers crossed for you!

Congratulations on your Grant. I think Dannielle's grant will also be done soon.

Thank you kindly, and I would concur, I would guess before the end of next week. Today though, the beers are on me!

Hope you are right robrohit thanks for support

He will be, they are probably going through your documents with a view to either requesting more or granting currently.

Congratulation!!!!!!!!! That's my team as well.

• 2 weeks later...

heyyyy... congrats!

Dear fellows, my wait came to an end, today I received the long awaited email from GSM Brisbane with "GRANT VISA". Now celebration time.......

Wish you all the best and a short waiting.

Congrats, least there is still some grants happening for march enjoy the celebrations all the best

Thanks! I am sure that there will not pass too much time untill you receive viza, fingers crossed.

Thank you, I hope your right the wait is getting frustrating now, I have siblings there and one of them will be turning 21 soon had hoped I'd be there to celebrate all these things while waiting have emotions high

I know @gtaylor he did send a email but said he just got a standard email back, not a delay email doh.

No fair. There must be something going on I'd assume, just no idea what. At least with it in your case, you have gone through an agent. If it'd been my case, I'd be climbing the walls thinking I'd screwed it up and wasted all the money doing something stupid. At least with an agent all the stuff should be spot on and it'll unfortunately just take whatever time it'll take.