189 March 2014 lodge gang

That's great giving me some hope, as I was starting to tell myself maybe won't get it till July, oh I will share it when it comes through, did your agent call you or did you receive a email?

My agent called me first and then he sent me the confirmation

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so I know what to expect :) thank you :) I see your onshore? We are offshore so maybe that's why you have yours so quickly

I'm hoping for this week, at least for some contact if they need more documents.

I think this is the first one who has got their grant who submitted after me I think, unless I've misread it. I'd always had this week down as the one I was hoping for. Still, for me, if it comes this week or next it'll be convenient as I am off to Aus a week on Saturday for 2 weeks and should it come in, I'll activate it then.

I'm hoping for this week, at least for some contact if they need more documents.

I think this is the first one who has got their grant who submitted after me I think, unless I've misread it. I'd always had this week down as the one I was hoping for. Still, for me, if it comes this week or next it'll be convenient as I am off to Aus a week on Saturday for 2 weeks and should it come in, I'll activate it then.

We are too, our agent said 6weeks in the norm to be allocated a case officer If that's the case, so we'd hoped to hear something this week or have a grant by the end of he month also! Hoping you get some news so you can activate it on your trip

Don't lose heart! The Immi website says the Case Officer has 2 weeks to inform of their appointment so it might be that you have one and he/she is checking through your front loaded documents. My agent didnt front-load anything so we will have stopped at the first square on the board as it were!

It's very hard to when you hear nothing, would like to know if it's going to happen this side of July or not!

Aye, very true. I just want to know whether it's with someone yet or not.

Don't lose heart! The Immi website says the Case Officer has 2 weeks to inform of their appointment so it might be that you have one and he/she is checking through your front loaded documents. My agent didnt front-load anything so we will have stopped at the first square on the board as it were!

That was actually my thought, although I hadn't read about the 2 week thing. I had thought, especially as I front loaded form 80, that they'd go through the supplied documentation and only contact me if they needed anything else. I just wish they would contact you to at least say it's being done. Fingers crossed for something by next Friday, as if it comes while I'm already in Australia, and they ask for stuff, I'm going to be delayed in getting said stuff to them. This holiday is in form 80 though, so in theory they do know about it.

Case officer has asked for us to undertake medicals & police checks.

Touch wood no request for Form 80..............yet

Good luck.

Still no news here whatsoever, anyone else? It goes into another week for me...

We received the first email from CO last week, on the 5th of May (after 62days), and we were asked for medicals (the rest PCCs and Form80 were front loaded), which were already made on 30 April, but the medicals were not uploaded by the panel doctor untill on the 07th of May. Since then we check our email as often as we can and nothing yet :( .

We received the first email from CO last week, on the 5th of May (after 62days), and we were asked for medicals (the rest PCCs and Form80 were front loaded), which were already made on 30 April, but the medicals were not uploaded by the panel doctor untill on the 07th of May. Since then we check our email as often as we can and nothing yet :( .

Thanks for the info. So, by that timeline, could still be a week or two until folk like Danielle and myself who applied later on in the month get a CO allocated.

Thanks for the info. So, by that timeline, could still be a week or two until folk like Danielle and myself who applied later on in the month get a CO allocated.

Are agent said he defo thinks by the end of the month we will have a grant! It's anyone's guess really ain't it

Are agent said he defo thinks by the end of the month we will have a grant! It's anyone's guess really ain't it

Generally, yes, but not now for me. Brisbane GSM team 33 have overnight here in the UK sent me my grant notification, so it's all done and dusted. Good luck anyone still waiting, I will of course still be around to congratulate you all when your visas come through.