189 March 2014 lodge gang

Hey guys, Ive been lurking on the forum while anticipating the good news. I just got my grant today and im over the moon. Goodluck everyone.

Anzsco Code: Telecom Engineer

Eoi Jun 2013, Invite 23 March 2014 Lodged 24th March Medicals Uploaded: 14th Apr CO assigned 16th Apr Police Clearance uploaded 17th April 2014

GRANT:Apr 28th 2014

Congratulation! Great news!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, Ive been lurking on the forum while anticipating the good news. I just got my grant today and im over the moon. Goodluck everyone.

Eoi Jun 2013, Invite 23 March 2014 Lodged 24th March Medicals Uploaded: 14th Apr CO assigned 16th Apr Police Clearance uploaded 17th April 2014

Congratulations!

Hopefully this means they are all going to start trickling through now.

Congratulations, great news.

Hi Everyone,

I have just joined the forum as I have been reading everyone's comments while I have been applying for my 189 visa and they have been super helpful thank you so thought I should do my bit and contribute by letting people know my timeline/good news:

EOI: 02/03/14 (70 points)

Submitted application: 10/03/14

First contact from CO: (requested document): 22/04/14

Granted visas for me and family: 29/04/14

Medicals took place at the end of March and police checks were uploaded around the end of March too...

I was soooo impatient, waking up during the night to check emails and read updates on the forum etc but then it just happended! Hope everyone on here gets their visas granted soon too!

:hug:

xxx

Hi Everyone,

I have just joined the forum as I have been reading everyone's comments while I have been applying for my 189 visa and they have been super helpful thank you so thought I should do my bit and contribute by letting people know my timeline/good news:

Medicals took place at the end of March and police checks were uploaded around the end of March too...

I was soooo impatient, waking up during the night to check emails and read updates on the forum etc but then it just happended! Hope everyone on here gets their visas granted soon too!

xxx

huge congrats, (",) so jealous that was fast too, do u mind me asking what the case officer asked for? I am the same keep checking never have my iPhone out of my hand checking this forum ha

OMG, woke up to a grant today. Oz here i come.

Fingers crossed for everyone who is still waiting, it does happen:happy_face_vampire_

Nice one, congratulations.

Hi Everyone,

xxx

Congratulations, and thank you for sharing.

Got a Grant Today !!! Hurrrrayyyyyyy

Congratulations!

Wow, a veritable slew of grants in the last couple of days. Does that just leave Danielle and myself?

Nice one, congratulations.

Congratulations, and thank you for sharing.

Congratulations!

Wow, a veritable slew of grants in the last couple of days. Does that just leave Danielle and myself?

You both should also be getting your grants very soon!

Hi Gang,

I got my grant this morning and thought I'll update my timeline.

ANZSCO Code- 221111 (Accountant General), EOI 06/02/14 (60pts), Invite 24/02/14, Lodged 28/03/14, Direct Grant 06/05/14

Good Luck rest of the gang who are awaiting their grants. :)

Edited by DK2014

Hi Gang,

ANZSCO Code- 221111 (Accountant General), EOI 06/02/14 (60pts), Invite 24/02/14, Lodged 28/03/14, Direct Grant 06/06/14

And oh I wasn't required CPA skilled employment assessment even though i claimed points for work experience, got the grant without it .. Little bit surprised :)

Hi Gang,

ANZSCO Code- 221111 (Accountant General), EOI 06/02/14 (60pts), Invite 24/02/14, Lodged 28/03/14, Direct Grant 06/05/14

That's great you have your grant positive for us waiting in march , :) fingers crossed we won't be far behind you well done

That's great you have your grant positive for us waiting in march , :) fingers crossed we won't be far behind you well done

Thanks Dannielle24. Neither I nor my agent knew I had a case officer allocated and grant came through this morning. I was hoping they will ask for a skilled employment assessment and a form 80. But they didn't and am over the moon right now. Since you have front loaded all the required documents should get yours some time this week. Good luck mate.. Share the good news with us when you have it :).. Cheers

Thanks Dannielle24. Neither I nor my agent knew I had a case officer allocated and grant came through this morning. I was hoping they will ask for a skilled employment assessment and a form 80. But they didn't and am over the moon right now. Since you have front loaded all the required documents should get yours some time this week. Good luck mate.. Share the good news with us when you have it :).. Cheers
That's great giving me some hope, as I was starting to tell myself maybe won't get it till July, oh I will share it when it comes through, did your agent call you or did you receive a email?

Hi Gang,

Congratulations.