warmest winter for 25 years...great photos.

Perthbum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very loose use of the word warmest......................................................average temp of 5.1C positively tropical :biglaugh:

Since the average ANNUAL temperature where I live is only 8C, an average winter temp of 5.1 would be astounding!

Yes it has been amazingly mild.....played football this afternoon in glorious sunshine.....it was like a gorgeous spring day.....there is always a positive to any negative....you just need to be the right sort of person to recognise it.....there are so many negative, downbeat thinkers on here.....its scary.

You do whinge constantly about the weather baz.!i hope you find Australia's weather better , and your upping sticks for more reasons than the thing in the sky

Baz wasn't whingeing about the weather, he was just pointing out the actual average temp. Australias weather is better and is the main reason we came.

Guest Guest 47403
Love the shift of that jetstream. Loved having no snow this year!

I've missed a bit of snow (not the slushy mess that follows) it's what seasons should be about.

In the midlands we had a 5 minute snow flurry and that's it!

We are moving next summer so it would be lovely to have a couple of snowy winters for my children to remember but I cannot complain about this weather at the moment. I work in mental health and I see people currently at their worst and spend a few weeks following them up. The weather is certain helping them feel more positive and get out and about. Last winter I was working in the community with the elderly and the snow was stopping a lot of them going out and making their mood even lower.

It's a bit overcast here today but the other day it was lovely and warm, I felt roasting at one point and checked the temp and it was 7oc lol but I had a big jacket on. Could of got away with a jumper. Can't complain about our winter at all in my part of the uk. Just one day of snow and two days of ice.. Hope it's a nice spring and summer

Guest Guest 47403
Has there been any snow this year ?

No just the pissistant rain everywhere, wettest January on record I believe.

Guest Guest 47403
It's a bit overcast here today but the other day it was lovely and warm, I felt roasting at one point and checked the temp and it was 7oc lol but I had a big jacket on. Could of got away with a jumper. Can't complain about our winter at all in my part of the uk. Just one day of snow and two days of ice.. Hope it's a nice spring and summer

I actually took my woolly hat off and unzipped my coat walking the dog yesterday evening as I was getting a bit warm, but I do tend to march along rather than walk lol

I actually took my woolly hat off and unzipped my coat walking the dog yesterday evening as I was getting a bit warm, but I do tend to march along rather than walk lol

I'm not much of a marcher lol it was just funny because you think wow it's warm and it's not even double figures yet. Makes me wonder how I coped in Florida and Turkey!

Guest Guest 47403
I'm not much of a marcher lol it was just funny because you think wow it's warm and it's not even double figures yet. Makes me wonder how I coped in Florida and Turkey!

Yeah I know I'm sat here in my office and I have a huge glass window and the sun is beaming through feels lovely will have to switch the aircon on if I get much warmer lol

Yeah I know I'm sat here in my office and I have a huge glass window and the sun is beaming through feels lovely will have to switch the aircon on if I get much warmer lol

I was down the beach today, bit of rollerblading, bit of skimming pebbles. Too easy!

Guest Guest 47403
I was down the beach today, bit of rollerblading, bit of skimming pebbles. Too easy!

My mate will be happy then he has a scaffolding business in Brighton, been whinging all winter.

Guest Guest 47403
he can make up some lost earnings now :-)

He's been flat out for the last few months working 7 days a week, that why he's been whining about working through the weather.

He's been flat out for the last few months working 7 days a week, that why he's been whining about working through the weather.

Thought there was no work in the uk and it's crashing down around everyone..?? ( so I read on this forum)

Archived