i dont like you .....?

tonyman

do you find certain people are shy of hitting the like button .........

I`ve noticed a trend over the last few weeks that certain folk will not "like 'you because you have spoken out of term , said something they don't like , ..one minute they are all over you they next they blank you ..........so strange .........i wont change , i am who i am .............

Moses .......i turned my fish pond into red wine ..............

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol No Tonyman I havent noticed that myself!Maybe the people who usually "like"you havent been on PIO of late?In the years I have a been a member of this forum,I have noticed one thing.In all the posts (Unless of course I've missed it)that start with something like "Who would you like to meet on PIO"or whatever I havent been mentioned.Ok I do usually tell it how it is,but generally I am a nice person!:cry:

I think I like too much :laugh: On a thread the other day I had practically liked every post, I need to lay off the button :twitcy:

I have times like that. Can we sue for RSI??

Oh no it was def caused by clicking 'like' too much and not all that candy crushing I do. ?

Lol No Tonyman I havent noticed that myself!Maybe the people who usually "like"you havent been on PIO of late?In the years I have a been a member of this forum,I have noticed one thing.In all the posts (Unless of course I've missed it)that start with something like "Would you like to meet on PIO"or whatever I havent been mentioned.Ok I do usually tell it how it is,but generally I am a nice person!:cry:

I want to meet you :hug: (Now I just sound like a desperate stalker!)

Lol No Tonyman I havent noticed that myself!Maybe the people who usually "like"you havent been on PIO of late?In the years I have a been a member of this forum,I have noticed one thing.In all the posts (Unless of course I've missed it)that start with something like "Would you like to meet on PIO"or whatever I havent been mentioned.Ok I do usually tell it how it is,but generally I am a nice person!:cry:

ok , me and thee shall meet .......where abouts are you ........?

The whole 'like' thing is a bit of a strange one, to me anyway. Personally I try to reserve it and give to posts that make a point well IMO regardless of who they are and (I hope) not necessarily because it matches my own opinion. The best posts cause me to rethink my view on something. Many who dispense really useful advice to would-be migrants get few if any likes. I suspect that most likes overall are on the chewing the fat threads. Not a problem but not sure anyone should read too much into it either way.

Guest Guest16631

......well I'm a like..'r...!......been called worse..lol...!

......if people have made the effort to answer.....

......I enjoy the post....

......it's funny/relevant/ makes me think..........

.......it's not often I don't like a post tbh......

do you find certain people are shy of hitting the like button .........

I`ve noticed a trend over the last few weeks that certain folk will not "like 'you because you have spoken out of term , said something they don't like , ..one minute they are all over you they next they blank you ..........so strange .........i wont change , i am who i am .............

Moses .......i turned my fish pond into red wine ..............

You peeing blood at all?

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest Guest40285
What about "pity likes" or "pre-emptive likes" - incase you've said something contentious and want to diffuse any potential backlash?! Lol.

I like this one, good point

I still 'like' posts even if the poster has previously said something I took a major dislike to, if the post is worthy of a like, I 'like' the witty, funny, daft, friendly, caring, passionate kinda posts and especially the 'real' honest ones when you can feel the real life down to earth-Ness in them x

I don't know the characters enough on this forum to be influenced by the poster - if I agree with the post I hit 'like', or if I think "oh, that's a helpful answer' - even if it's to someone else's question - I 'like' it. Very rarely do I actually look at who has written it before liking it. Whereas on PIA I know most of the characters, so the writer might have a bit more bearing on whether I click 'like' or not - some you just don't want to encourage....!!!

Guest Guest 47403
......well I'm a like..'r...!......been called worse..lol...!

......if people have made the effort to answer.....

......I enjoy the post....

......it's funny/relevant/ makes me think..........

.......it's not often I don't like a post tbh......

tink your just like (able) :wubclub:

Archived