What coffee do you drink?

Jacaranda

Yeah debs, mines not complicated... I just can't be @rsed to stand with me finger on the button:laugh:, I could just as easy pour from the kettle, waste of a 100quid, they went right down in price at curry's aswell abt 2 weeks after I bought mine... xx

I don't keep my finger on a button. Just put in the pod and flick the switch. Sorted lol

maybe it's a different model. Only paid £40 for it too lol.

Unless it's that I can't be bothered to turn the button off again...I can't remember if I'm honest, I just know it doesnt automatically stop y'know...wonder if it's been broke since I bought it or something?! I paid about a hundred squids and then curry's was selling them for 50...I was dead chuffed when I finally bought one...then just thought well I thought you'd at least sing?....dance?...:unsure:

Just remembered!!! It's like a gear stick that you flick left or right, or maybe back or forward, that pierces the pod aswell I think??..but I still have to flick.it back lol:laugh:...lazy b:tch

DH grinds the beans (says he likes the exercise!) and uses a Bodum press and we try lots of varieties but I need to ease quickly into decaf during the day or I get all twitchy! When DH isn't on barista duty then I tend to have Kenco Milicano decaf (instant). We have talked about getting a Nespresso but it seems like too much of a palaver!

I have a Jura something or other; beans in top, attach milk container to side, press button and get any of 10 kinds of coffee (admittedly, more or less the same with different amounts of froth).

If anyone is driving up Airlie Beach way, highly recommend locally grown Trader Pete's medium roast. The difference between beans roasted here having been recently picked and those transported halfway around the world is very noticable.

DH grinds the beans (says he likes the exercise!) and uses a Bodum press and we try lots of varieties but I need to ease quickly into decaf during the day or I get all twitchy! When DH isn't on barista duty then I tend to have Kenco Milicano decaf (instant). We have talked about getting a Nespresso but it seems like too much of a palaver!

I have Nespresso and its really easy to use. You can set the machine to remember how you like your coffee and it will remember next time. The milk container clips out and you can store it in the fridge between uses.

I have Nespresso and its really easy to use. You can set the machine to remember how you like your coffee and it will remember next time. The milk container clips out and you can store it in the fridge between uses.

Doesn't sound anything like my Nespresso machine. I just stick in a pod and press a button. Milk goes in the frother, press the button then pour in cup when finished. I do have to heat the resulting coffee in the microwave to get it properly hot though. Only drink coffee on the weekends and special occasions though.

:twitcy: urrrrgghh!!!!! Eee I couldn't...

That was my initial reaction..but it does taste exquisite and theres a reason why it fetches up to $100 usd per kilo just on the New York market!

Takes 'S h I t Hot' coffee to another level... haha

Archived