Would you live in perth?

jack13

I am currently in Melbourne. I really like it. I have freinds, heaps to do. I'm never bored. I have a great apartment, live close to the beach. Public transport is great the trams drop me at my door. But I cant help wondering what Perth and the west is like. Ive never been I hear its very isolated but I also here the weather is a lot better. hmmm... Any facts, experiences I'm interested to here.

Mate, I'll save you the bother of reading through 13 pages of arguing. These are the reponses you'll get;

It's crap

It's boring

It's expensive

The people are bogans

The youth are disaffected

The suburbs are disgusting

There's nothing to do

Erm ... it's boring

Stay where you are. Endeth of threadeth.

Guest Guest66881

Yeah it's a dump of a place full of flies and roos everywhere, yeah not for you what was i thinking leave it for us unfortunate souls:wink:

Guest Guest66881

the thread seems like an underhand tactic to start another Perth bashing thread!!

The force is strong in you young Jedi:wink:

Guest Guest66881
I think you (OP) are well versed to the opinions surrounding life in Perth and its burbs. Doubt if the likely ploy will take off.

Another 'Jedi' i see :wink:

SShhhh why don't you:wink:

Sorry Obi-Wan Kenobe ..I meant to say it's rubbish, no nightlife, nothing to do during the day, you have to stay indoors all the time because of the sun, and you are so isolated you never see another living soul outside of your immediate family.

Better??

Archived