If I couldnt move to Australia

jack13

If I couldnt move to Australia properly in the next three years because my Qualifications ect wont get me there.

One thing I have decided to do is work like mad for six months a year and then with the money i save come to Australia and live on the cheap for then six months of the next six months of the year. So I get summer- summer. I have worked out I could afford to do this. I know I would have no money for other things, but that doesn't bother me. I'm not a materialistic person.

I don't drive, smoke and I drink very little. All my clothes are from primark and I roughly get by living off 10-15 dollars a day over here. My rent is an extra 130 Dollars a week and I live in a really nice area. tram comes right outside my door to the city/ beach.

I would never be rich but I'd be happy, and as I have no plans to settle down anytime soon perhaps this is the way forward if all else fails.

Then when I meet a partner I wan to be with forever I shall move here for good then. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest16631

.......well good luck to you..........to strive for happiness first.............is a recipe for success ..........ime........tink x

Guest The Pom Queen

Jack I am totally confused, I thought you were here and already with a woman. Please don't tell me she has found out you were only after her for the visa and has now dumped you?

Guest The Pom Queen
No we are together but if it dosent work out. best to be prepared for any eventuality guys.

Well if I was your partner and I saw this thread I don't think I would be very happy

so Jack what did you do today? What do you do each day in Melbourne?

I keep a diary of all the things I do. I went to Narre Warren to Shakers club on Saturday with my friend I went to lunch with my friend as well. Sunday i went too see some Greek music and dancing. Monday I went all the way to Port Melbourne from my house, which is a long long walk. Tuesday I went on computer and went to st kilda to do shopping. Wednesday I went to the beach and for swimming. Thursday I went to do something in the city. Today I must skype my family then I have chors to do.

Archived