190 VISA lodge in September 2013

gjmfl

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Murray, our lodgement dates are close. Shall we keep in touch with each other and update the progress, please? our Meds are booked tomorrow, and PCC will be done by end of next week. Still we have some docs to be traslated by qualified translators (NATTI level 3).

Hello All.

We lodged our 190 Visa on 23/09 and have since done the Australian Police Checks and the Medicals (03/10) - still waiting for results from medicals as my son has very mild hemiplegia (mild enough that the Dr didn't notice anything until we answered the question about previous medical issues). So, upshot is we have to get a letter from the pediatrician confirming that he will be employable and does not require assistance (basically, that he won't be a burden on the state).

I'm uncertain how much of a delay this will cause but we should be able to turn around the pediatrician letter within 2 weeks (which will be favourable as he's already confirmed).

Also, uploaded all docs to DIAC apart from the UK Police Check and medicals .. just waiting for Case Officer

Yeah we can keep this post up to date so we'll be able to see how we are both progressing. :)

Hi Murray, our lodgement dates are close. Shall we keep in touch with each other and update the progress, please? our Meds are booked tomorrow, and PCC will be done by end of next week. Still we have some docs to be traslated by qualified translators (NATTI level 3).

Yeah we can keep this post up to date so we'll be able to see how we are both progressing. :)

We have uploaded our Med reports, and my partner's Med report may be refered to the medical center due to inactive Hepatitis B carrier thing. PCCs will be uplodaed next week. then evidence of partnership. cheers.

I should be allocated a case officer a week tomorrow If they stick to their 5 week guild line as stated on website but see a lot of people aren't :-/ we have already uploaded medicals and police checks should be

Uploaded

Friday! Can't wait for these next few weeks to be over with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hi all thought we'd share our experience.

Invited to to apply for our visa 12/08, booked medicals 06/09, all went perfectly, we did these before we were allocated a CO, sent our police checks to the CO yesterday and our visa was granted today!!! It only took one day for them to grant our visa! I cannot believe how quick it has been for us.

hope this gives some hope for everyone that has applied recently. It will al happen before you know it. Good luck!

Bless you get grant asap.

We had our Medicals today in Manchester and when we got back, the police clearances were sitting on the doormat. :) Just logged on to upload them and the kids Medicals have already been uploaded by the hospital. All taking shape..... :)

you are pretty fast. My PCC will be uploaded next week.

We had our Medicals today in Manchester and when we got back, the police clearances were sitting on the doormat. :) Just logged on to upload them and the kids Medicals have already been uploaded by the hospital. All taking shape..... :)