190 VISA lodge in September 2013

gjmfl

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his medical report has been cleared. congratulation.

I just logged in to check status and noticed that my son's medical status now states "No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship."

does this mean his medical referral has now been processed???

Dear all,

I am honored to announce that I have been granted the 190 visa today (as of 31st October 2013).

It is a journey with both challenges and rewards.

We are grateful for the grant from our CO (who is on behalf of Australia), the applicants along with us on the way and our friends.

A new start of life. And we are planning to be on board in Jan., 2014.

Cheers.

Best wishes.

Yours sincerely,

GJMFL

To Pbeeby, deeacz and sunshinebee,

Before we applied australia, we have applied for visa of New zealand (1 year ago, and still waiting for CO decision). during the waiting game with new zealand, I found 222311 is a nominated occupation in NSW, then I started to take the skill assessment by VETASSESS, and it went smooth. on 1st July, I was pretty happy to find that NSW will continue to nominate 222311 applicants. Then I make my documents certified by Consular of Australia embassy in my country, translated my working documents by NAATI, and prepared my documents in well-organized order according to the BOOKLET6. for partner relationship documents, we attached a summary, classifying different documents based on their purposes. Before we uploaded the files, we reviewed the documents from the CO's perspective, and questioned ourselves whether there was anything unqualified. After at least twice review like this, we finally uploaded our documents one by one. I am sure every CO would like to make an application finalized if they are confident with the documents and they have working flow target, i guess.

Another point, i would like to mention, is after we got a CO, we wrote an email to the team emial box, expressing our appreciation of their assessment, and make general introduction of our application. We didn't push them to tell us CO's name or telephone number.

I think the different COs, different styles apply. however, the common sense is they generally respect applicants as a reward if we behave politely. They dont wanna risk themselves to approve or delay any application intensionally. the much better we prepared, the much faster we get the grant.

So take a look of our application from the CO's perspective, and question ourselves before we send emails.

that's my own opinion. take it if you like it, or let it go if you dont like it.

All the best to everyone,

Cheers.

GJMFL

Dear all,

I am honored to announce that I have been granted the 190 visa today (as of 31st October 2013).

It is a journey with both challenges and rewards.

We are grateful for the grant from our CO (who is on behalf of Australia), the applicants along with us on the way and our friends.

A new start of life. And we are planning to be on board in Jan., 2014.

Cheers.

Best wishes.

Yours sincerely,

GJMFL

Congrats - that's brilliant news.. a new life awaits you. all the best for your journey and new life in Australia!!!

Has anyone else heard from CO or got a grant other than gmfl and sunshinebee ?

Hi there, we've not heard anything on the CO front. Was expecting we might hear something this week but so far nothing.. we have 2 adults and 2 children on the application so expect it will take them some additional time to assess the docs we have uploaded.

Soooooo excited to say I got my grant today!!! Will update timeline when on PC.

Lodged 13/09

CO 23-10

Grant 8-11

Cannot thank everyone enough for advise and support on here you have all been great xx

Hi deeacz - that's really awesome news. Did you just get a mail? Did you have much prior contact with the CO.

Congrats once again!!!

Well done Deeacz!!! It's all happening this morning......we got an email from Team 4 Adelaide and all they've asked for is a more detailed copy of the kids birth certificates. So close! ;-)

Soooooo excited to say I got my grant today!!! Will update timeline when on PC.

Lodged 13/09

CO 23-10

Grant 8-11

Cannot thank everyone enough for advise and support on here you have all been great xx

Hi All,

I came to know that the occupation for this I was hoping to apply (ICT Business Development Manager) has been closed by all the states; hence I need to wait and watch until this position gets re-opened. But meanwhile, I have decided to get my skills assessment done through VETASSESS and also clear my IELTS test. I have a few questions though, would appreciate if one of you can answer them:

1. Is there any fixed timeline when the states open their closed positions (like start of financial year, quarter end etc.) or they can randomly open a closed position any time in the given financial year?

2. For getting my documents certified, is a NHS registered nurse (who is in the medical profession for 25-30 years) authorized to certify my documents? The list of authorized persons on VETASSESS website mentions 'a medical practitioner'; though there is no mention on the kind of medical practitioner.

3. VETASSESS website recommends submitting original employment documents which shall not be returned after completion of the process. Are they strict on this or do I have an option to submit a certified copy of my employment documents, as I shall be doing for my other documents as well.

Thanks for your help.

Hi, could do with anyone's thoughts on this please? Everything was moving along great. CO allocated....email asking for kids birth certificate with parents names on it, that's it.........uploaded same day 7/11........then nothing. Rightly or wrongly we thought we would hear pretty quickly after the 7th and my wife now has a job to start in January in Perth, so we are really needing to book flights, container, etc.

i'm thinking we book flights for 29/12, get the removal people in and just go for it as I'm sure we will hear something shortly but the OH is saying we shouldn't book anything until we get the visa. Arghhhhhh!!!

P.s. Ive emailed Team 4 twice in the last week and got no response. I've rang them as well and been told all documents are there and the average turn around time is 6 MONTHS!