190 VISA lodge in September 2013

gjmfl

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone been given a CO in the sep visa lodge gang? If going with the 5 weeks quoted on website I should get my CO Friday :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hi all,

I'm new to this thread, but I lodged my 190 visa application for WA on 9th Sep and I'm still waiting to be assigned a case officer. So just over 5 weeks for me now!

I uploaded the police checks and had the ok on the medicals 2-3 weeks ago, so they are not waiting on any more docs from me.

Is anyone else doing this themselves and not going through an agent? It's frustrating as there doesn't seem to be any contact details where you can chase anyone either, just an online form where you get an automated generic response basically telling you to be patient! Not my strongest point.

I'm just trying to work out how to put my timeline in my signature.

Good Luck guys!

Hi SunshineBee, click on the top-right "settings" and on the new page, "edit your signature", then you will have your timeline shown on the bottom of your post.

I guess you are one of the most earliest applicant who lodged the visa in Sep here, and wish you get your CO allocation in a very timely manner. it is closer and closer.

We are playing the waiting game together.

We had our Medicals today in Manchester and when we got back, the police clearances were sitting on the doormat. :) Just logged on to upload them and the kids Medicals have already been uploaded by the hospital. All taking shape..... :)

Hi,

I've just updated my signature to show my timeline. Looks like I'm one of the earliest September people who lodged, but I'm still waiting on a CO to be assigned.

Fingers crossed we all hear something soon!

:err:

Hi,

I've just updated my signature to show my timeline. Looks like I'm one of the earliest September people who lodged, but I'm still waiting on a CO to be assigned.

Fingers crossed we all hear something soon!

:err:

Hey you lodged a few days before me, have you been assigned you CO yet?

I've not used an agent, so that's reassuring to hear! Hopefully hear something end of next week then!

Same here WA, no I was hoping to have it tomorrow , my agent said the visas are all coming back for them at the end of 6 weeks at the moment so fingers crossed its only a few weeks off now!

When you do eoi for 190 and then are invited..do they then give you a list of criteria you need to fulfill before you send application and pay fee? I have been told different things for qld re. funds and work experience so I don't want to apply and then find out when co requests further documents that I dnt meet criteria..thanks :)

We're still waiting for CO to be assigned - will be 5 weeks on the 28/10/13 since we submitted the application. Three of our medicals have been approved, apart from my son's which have been referred. I don't think this will be an issue but will keep checking to see if his medical gets approved.

All police checks have been done.. fingers crossed for some movement on this before Christmas - would be icing on the cake to get PR before the end of the year..

our e-lodge dates are very close. cheers.

We're still waiting for CO to be assigned - will be 5 weeks on the 28/10/13 since we submitted the application. Three of our medicals have been approved, apart from my son's which have been referred. I don't think this will be an issue but will keep checking to see if his medical gets approved.

All police checks have been done.. fingers crossed for some movement on this before Christmas - would be icing on the cake to get PR before the end of the year..

Looks like we're in the same boat - with the medicals being referred - fingers crossed :-) will try and remember to update forum if and when we get medicals cleared.. we're waiting for a letter from pediatrician to be sent to immigration medical people..

The letter should have been sent last week but they spelled the name of the school my son goes to incorrectly, so it had to be re-typed.