190 VISA lodge in September 2013

gjmfl

his medical report has been cleared. congratulation.

Hi gjmfl! Congratulations on your visa grant!! Could you help clarify my case as well:I lodged my visa 189 Oct 5, 2013; frontloaded everything including medicals by Oct 31 and the whole time the 'organize your health link had been there. Not surprised sinced I have declared some medical conditions.CO assigned last wednesday ( Oct. 20) and asked for my health evidence to which I replied by sending copy of my emdical history at a panel doctor.

immediately after that email she acknowledged having located my meds and saw that it was indeed referred.

However a day after that my evisa page showed that the ' organize health link' was gone and had been replaced with ' no health examination required'.

Is that indicative that it's been ' cleared ' ? My health status though shows ' requested'.

thanks in advance.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Dear all,

I am honored to announce that I have been granted the 190 visa today (as of 31st October 2013).

It is a journey with both challenges and rewards.

We are grateful for the grant from our CO (who is on behalf of Australia), the applicants along with us on the way and our friends.

A new start of life. And we are planning to be on board in Jan., 2014.

Cheers.

Best wishes.

Yours sincerely,

GJMFL

Congratulations gjmfl :) wish u all the best

I noticed that u applied for NSW sponsorship ,, which I'm planning to do .. These days a lot of people are complaining that Vetassess is taking so long time (they even suspended advisory service due to high number of skill applications) , and also it seems that NWS is taking so long ..... so I thought that I would take the risk and apply for Vetassess then submit EOI and send documents to NSW so that Vetassess and the EOI/NSW would be parallel to each other , and instead of waiting for about 8 months ( 4 for vetassess and then 4 for NSW) i can wait only 4 ..

The point is I will take the risk that one of the information i will provide based on my expectations like work experience may not be correct ... but I want to save time and do it before they remove my occupation from the list ....

What do u think ... does NSW really take months to approve the application or not !!!!!